Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Two Great Photos. There both terible quality. Look at that interior. Hubba Hubba.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
G.M. is finally starting to let us see the car.should be real soon,the cammo will be coming off.:thumbsup:
i never noticed the C-6 door lines are very squared toward the rear compaired to the C-5.:smokin:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Note the profile of the open door in that second photo.....

It looks fairly smooth and rounded. I'm thinking that those black lines seen in other photos are likely not shadows of hard edges but really lines drawn on the camo cloth.

Anyone seeing/thinking the same thing?

-Jeff

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
look at the first photo,with the door closed and the C-5 behind the C-6.the door line really doesn't round of,it's more square.the inside of the door looks almost the same as my c5.
at least thats what i'm seeing,but i might need glasses:laughing:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
jimxo said:
The drivers door looks very thick, is that similar to the C5? I thought the door would be more slender.
its hard to make a slimmer door with todays crash regulations and power windows, locks, mirrors...they need the space inside the door for all the mechanicals and wiring...

·
Registered
283 Posts
Tires are super-low profile

I really like the way the tires look with the really low profile! What gets more scary is when you think about the Pontiac Aztec. That car was designed by the same person in charge of the next Corvette shape. From the butter knife looking cuts in the new car's style it is not too far off from the Aztec look..

I am just bias because I always wanted a vette to have as aggressive as a shape as a ferrari. GM is looking for mass maket appeal and playing it safe with the next vette design. I appreciate all the innovations and safety features (like the good rear bumber, handling, luggage space etc) but we also need an exotic looking body. Look at a 68 vette, it was WAY ahead of it's time and looked better than any other car on the road.

The C6 looks like it has a 2002 mustang air vent on the side that is reversed frm front to rear. The hood is somewhat rounded yet the doors anf roof have squared off edges?? Was this car designed from the inside out? Did they shorten the exhaust system and just cut body panels to make the rear look stubbier?

Any Vette is a Vette and we will give all the respect that is due. I am sure that it will also have great value and performance. What I am looking for is a future positioned (forward looking) style that looks so good new vette buyers and traditional buyers will want to purchase.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts