Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Badges... badges... you want badges?!?!?!" :D

Seriously though, does anyone make the CORVETTE letters in the C5 font that are actually manufactured as a single piece of metal as in a badge... a "logo badge" that could be fixed to a flat surface.

I'm looking for something around the same width as the front license plate cover's letters OR even smaller, but as a badge... not as individual letters.

Also, it would be nice if the edges of the letters were rolled.

Anyone know if a product like this exists?

Thanks for your help!

:cheers:

·
Registered
138 Posts
I remember seeing SS CORVETTE letters made to be put on a toolbox for around $40 but cant recall who, maybe someone else will know. The size may be to large but the price was right.:cheers:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cruzr said:
I remember seeing SS CORVETTE letters made to be put on a toolbox for around $40 but cant recall who, maybe someone else will know. The size may be to large but the price was right.:cheers:
:cheers: Thanks for the reply! I think those might be a little too large for what I'm after, but that's going in the right direction. :excited:

·
Registered
662 Posts
Tiger Shark said:
Also, it would be nice if the edges of the letters were rolled.

...Anyone know if a product like this exists?

Thanks for your help!

:cheers:
Corvettes of the Castro District makes a deligthfully chic item with the word "Corvette" in lavender on black velvet. The letters are not only rolled, they are pleated as well. The velvet is clearcoated in order to prevent that frazzled look one would normally expect from washing and the backplate is made from 100% billet titanium to save weight. They attach with two sheetmetal screws (not included, available from Home Depot) and can be installed at home in under two hours (tools required: Dremel with all attachments, 5lb ball peen hammer, 1/4 inch cold chisel). Price is $695 plus S/H and 8.5% sales tax in CA.:stick::D

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Re: Re: SS or Chrome "CORVETTE" badge? Anyone make this?

RT66Z06 said:
Corvettes of the Castro District makes a deligthfully chic item with the word "Corvette" in lavender on black velvet. The letters are not only rolled, they are pleated as well. The velvet is clearcoated in order to prevent that frazzled look one would normally expect from washing and the backplate is made from 100% billet titanium to save weight. They attach with two sheetmetal screws (not included, available from Home Depot) and can be installed at home in under two hours (tools required: Dremel with all attachments, 5lb ball peen hammer, 1/4 inch cold chisel). Price is $695 plus S/H and 8.5% sales tax in CA.:stick::D
:surprised

·
Registered
990 Posts
sounds like what you would use on a tank!!!!!!:surprised

1 - 6 of 6 Posts