Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With some speculation lately as to how the SS is going to get all that power to the ground...

...And with C6Dude adding a Race logic traction control to his 1000+hp C6.

I'm wondering what the chances are of a system similar to this showing up on the SS or future higher HP cars?

Thoughts anyone, (Explorer)?

Rick

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
With some speculation lately as to how the SS is going to get all that power to the ground...

I'm wondering what the chances are of a system similar to this showing up on the SS or future higher HP cars?

Rick
probly not.....you know how the general is

BUT its just what i think.....dont want to get anyone mad for my info:cheers:

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
No doubt there will be a very sohisticated traction control and handling system on the SS... something you'll then see carried over onto the C7.

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
No doubt there will be a very sohisticated traction control and handling system on the SS... something you'll then see carried over onto the C7.
i new it....i know absoulutly NOTHING:nuts:

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
so ugh pat how bout that secret info that everybody wants to know:lookinup:

wanna release it:devil:

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
We need some of those electronic gurus to figure out how to up grade to traction control in our existing cars to get more power to the ground instead of killing it.

·
Registered
279 Posts

Rick
I dont have any info on that. It'll have to be the best traction control they've ever put in a production car. (duh)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts