Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Brown Noser
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check these out...

Are they New SS Pics?? I can't tell but the engine is different? I just saw this new post on SuperCars.nEt Look like Camera Phone Pics to me ..

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Ohh, very nice. I'm totally digging that hood, a see through glass top? Not so much that fiberglass-chunk thing behind the front fender.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Now I think we know what Patrick meant when he said the hood was unlike anything he'd ever seen before. :surprised I LOVE that!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Nice Color:partyon:

You guys see the size of those rotors and calipers!!:surprised

·
Registered
911 Posts
I dig the hood, but I'm bummed because it seems that these pictures show that there won't be any seriously significant body differences. I was hoping for an entirely new car. Oh well. It had better be fast!

·
Registered
911 Posts
Geez, Patrick leaves for a couple of days, and look what happens:laughing:
In any event, I'd like to get Chris Doane (resident spy photog.) in here. Obviously these weren't taken by a professional, more likely by an insider or a shipping employee (like the one that got fired over the Red SS mule pics) hoping to hide his identity by blocking out the background. Anyways, Chris tends to have the info on this sort of thing, and more importantly might be able to tell us what we're seeing, as he has all the experience with test mules.
So jump in at any time, Chris. What's the haps?:devil:

·
Registered
256 Posts
I too love the hood and the resculpted ducts on the front quarterpanels.

Hopefully those are some aftermarket rims used just to house those massive brakes.

I am getting more and more excited for NAIAS!

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Cool Thanks:thumbsup:

·
Registered
231 Posts
if this is true about the hood i think gm is spying my computer i did this concept of the hood last year :laughing: i think i even put a pic somewhere here in the forum..

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,518 Posts
Hold on :thumbsup:

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
They're confirmed, These are the real thing folks!

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Aw Crap people...

I was hoping those side vents would never be seen outside of this artist's rendition of the SS.

edit: image and post edited, please no directs to other forums:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 146 Posts