1,039 Posts
concealed carry :partyon:
death penalty :partyon:
punish the guilty not the innocent :partyon:

·
I support glass stairways
5,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I feel like the guy is kind of a douche but hey, he wasn't doing anything wrong, he was then harassed and arrested for no reason, he fought it, and won.

Damn, that's impressive for Kalifornia!:partyon:

·
Registered
508 Posts
When I was reading this I kind got the impression that this guy and his group, are always out there looking for the right opportunity to further their agenda...and the SDPD took the bait on this one.

Don't get me wrong, I am a huge gun rights advocate. I believe in our 2nd Amendment, and I applaud this guy for standing up for his rights. Just like the idiots who protest at a soldiers funeral has their right to Free Speech, it pisses me off when you have someone who pisses down the leg of the individuals who are protecting their right to be such a jack-ass. With that said, it is still their right (1st Amendment) to protest at the funeral. However, just because you have a right to do something does NOT always make it the "Right" thing to do. I guess that is the price we pay for living in a free society. That is the same reason we have Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Boxer, Dodd, Franks, Franken, and other morons in Congress.

·
I support glass stairways
5,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When I was reading this I kind got the impression that this guy and his group, are always out there looking for the right opportunity to further their agenda...and the SDPD took the bait on this one.

Don't get me wrong, I am a huge gun rights advocate. I believe in our 2nd Amendment, and I applaud this guy for standing up for his rights. Just like the idiots who protest at a soldiers funeral has their right to Free Speech, it pisses me off when you have someone who pisses down the leg of the individuals who are protecting their right to be such a jack-ass. With that said, it is still their right (1st Amendment) to protest at the funeral. However, just because you have a right to do something does NOT always make it the "Right" thing to do. I guess that is the price we pay for living in a free society. That is the same reason we have Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Boxer, Dodd, Franks, Franken, and other morons in Congress.
It seemed the same way to me to, BUT if I have a right and I don't use it, it WILL be taken from me eventually. Sometimes, the only way to be heard is to be the loudest voice in the room....

As for those "God Hates ****" idiots.

We welcomed them properly into Lubbock, that's why they'll never come back. They got ready to protest and then BACA surrounded them on their Harleys with open pipes on every Harley there, the moment those idiots opened their mouths, BACA started revving their bikes, and didn't quit until they had all left in their cars...:D

I did my part, I got up beside their "leader" in my 'vette and I wouldn't allow him to leave the fast lane. The whole time, I was pointing to my dog tags hanging from the mirror...:D

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Good read and good post.

I'm glad he carries, I'm glad he won but I hope

everyone doesn't get the same idea.

I also hope, from the way he talks, that if he

pulls it, he has the balls to use it, and doesn't

hit an innocent bystander. "What a Country"....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts