Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"The following is added to the definition of loss:

Loss does not include any reduction in the value of any vehicle...after it has been repaired, as compared to its value before it was damaged."

Time to find a new insurance company!!

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
VPRSNAK said:
"The following is added to the definition of loss:

Loss does not include any reduction in the value of any vehicle...after it has been repaired, as compared to its value before it was damaged."

Time to find a new insurance company!!
They all suck. The goal is to find the one that sucks the least!

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,667 Posts
that sucks,
i have been with Geico for 8 years.i have a 93'saturn and 99 vette,full coverage and flat-bed tow for the vette.$69 bucks a month,$500 deductable.my friend also works at the body shop were the car would be taken to.i choose which shop,i dont know if there all like this.i never had to file a claim,so i dont know about all that.i got rear ended,but i took care of it with my friend above and the idiot who hit me,his money,kept the rates down,later,Todd.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I don’t have time to read my insurance policy, but I think they’ve been doing that for years. I wrecked up this one car that was three or four years old once, and had to pay extra for genuine GM parts, the insurance would only pay for the generic crap.

Also, I think that just about any car is worth less after a certain amount of damage has been done, regardless of replacement parts used or quality of work done.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In certain states diminished value is not covered. It can be in Il. I'm checking into the Chubb insurance and Grundy. They have been highly recommended, but are also big bucks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts