Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at VBP 900 front and 850 rear and Koni adj. shock.The car is driven street ,lapping event and also autrosss.Driving experienced on track and autocross 6 years.:huh:How much street handling with road condition will stiffling suspention will be except with that kits.....Norm from Ottawa,Ontario,Canada.Car 2005 corvette z51 /45000 km with 4:11 gear/axle kit and front air duck kit. Looking for feed back by owners of corvette that looking balance of street and track car ,autocross events.:buhbye:

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
I went with the VBP 8 point adjustable dual mount front and rear springs with adjustable shocks... the best of both worlds.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Another 'vette from ottawa:partyon: what colour is your c5? i may have seen it around or you may have seen me in mid October in a loud '69 that needs paint:D. I'd avoid some streets like the plague whether your in a 'vette or a pickup... the westgate area of carling near monkey joes is killer, i scraped my saturn's front bumper there's such a big break in the asphalt.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
stiffer leaf

Im glad that you did find suspention kit that work wiht your corvettte be a dual mount leaf .There is no dual mount for c6 that I no ,your maybe c3...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts