Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wanted to remind and thank those of you who have sent me emails in regards to my hunt for the next GS.

The leads have gone dry and I'm thinking about buying a black interior car, but I really want a bleeder.

Any help is truly and greatly appreciated. :cheers:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Am I correct...you want a convertible with red guts?? You know how remote that possibility is with only 53 produced...but good luck!!!

Elaine

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
if you cant find a Gs with red interior get 1 with black and then replace the black for red.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I was jusy thinking get a vette with all the right options red interior and paint it
but his idea sounds good too

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GS Diva said:
Am I correct...you want a convertible with red guts?? You know how remote that possibility is with only 53 produced...but good luck!!!

Elaine
I'll be patient. I sold my black interiored car so I can get the real thing.

Just keep your eyes peeled and think of me please! :cheers: :partyon:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
96LT4 said:
I'll be patient. I sold my black interiored car so I can get the real thing.

Just keep your eyes peeled and think of me please! :cheers: :partyon:
I've been looking, no luck yet!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I appreciate it folks! I have an offer in on one now, but I don't think the guy is gonna accept it. He's asking too much, $45K, for a 20K mile car. Seems just a bit steep. But, never hurts to make an offer. Hopefully he'll accept, and I'm on a plane this weekend. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haven't heard anythig yet. :(

·
Registered
93 Posts
GS

I will email your post on Lone Star Corvette Clubs site. They have several thousand members. Good luck, I wanted one (hard to find) and I found a Tourch Red 96 LT4 Coupe back in 1999 and it was still in warranty and had Fiske FM10 wheels and new Pilot Sport tires.I caved in. Good Luck:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
I havn't seen any at all nevermind one for sale I've been looking since your 1st post.:( Hang in there I hope you find it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts