Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Knock, knock!
No spy shops, no spyshots, no chop top, no rag top, no lap top, no lap times, no infos, no nothing, what happened is the C6 still on? GM having second thoughts or what?
Test cars broke down, got stolen, C'mon whatzup?
Maybe it's just me, but I'm kinda getting bored.
:stick:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Andonis said:
Knock, knock!
No spy shops, no spyshots, no chop top, no rag top, no lap top, no lap times, no infos, no nothing, what happened is the C6 still on? GM having second thoughts or what?
Test cars broke down, got stolen, C'mon whatzup?
Maybe it's just me, but I'm kinda getting bored.
:stick:
I'm sure GM themselves leaked most of the spy photos to the press.

And, the C6 will be released in a little over 2 months... so we may not see or hear much more until then.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Re: Re: stillwater

Patrick96LT4 said:
I'm sure GM themselves leaked most of the spy photos to the press.

And, the C6 will be released in a little over 2 months... so we may not see or hear much more until then.:thumbsup:
At this point I'm more worried about surviving the last two months more than the C6 making it.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's unquestionable, that GM leaked the spy shots, I was just wondering nobody wants to chop it anymore. Paint into murcielago green, or add a few new rims or something :laughing:
The closer the release date gets, the more bored we get. Sure I will be excited by january, but waiting is tough and cruel thing!
Maybe if they would be that nice, they could entertain us with some more spy shots, (not necessarily have to leak any infos, a few new angles would do it) just to have a bone and be hungry. U know what I mean.
I'm longing for the C6 feeling itself. C'mon guyz, u know what i'm talking about

:thumbsup:

Did those guys in Vegas get a chance to see the rear of the C6?

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
You get tired of choping C6 spy shots after a while. I think ill just sit back and watch the pros or Pro (Brian) chop spy shots.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THAT'S what I'm talking about:thumbsup:
"I think ill just sit back and watch the pros"
Everybody's sitting.

I'm full of new ideas and put down some sketches, but I don't have a damn scanner!

P.s.
Adam, can u send me a pic of a C4 that appears near you name standing in the middle of a road at some rocky mountanins or something. Feels like Az or Co or New mexico or something. I LOVE that picture, it's just tooo small

1 - 7 of 7 Posts