Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI. September 15th is Stingray night at the Lombard cruise night. Now I realize that of the regular attendees of the car show circuit, only Bojvette, Mab_Man and myself have stingrays. However, if the rest of you would like to join us, it will be a good time. There is a great BBQ place in Downtown Lombard and the whole show takes place 2 blocks from my house.....

Sinister, it is a Saturday night so I know you can be there.

Mab, You better be there out of principal. You have skipped out on too many shows already.:nuts:

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where in lombard is the show?:thumbsup:
On St. Charles Rd. between Main St. and Elizabeth. If you are familiar with Lombard it is the downtown area where the train station and the bank are.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
On St. Charles Rd. between Main St. and Elizabeth. If you are familiar with Lombard it is the downtown area where the train station and the bank are.
Ah ok, do they have a show every weekend or is it only on the 15th?

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah ok, do they have a show every weekend or is it only on the 15th?
Every Saturday between Memorial Day and Labor Day. There are very cool cars that show up. They have a stage with Live music too. The only problem is that people start parking Very early so to get a good spot, or park in a group, you have to get there around 4.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Every Saturday between Memorial Day and Labor Day. There are very cool cars that show up. They have a stage with Live music too. The only problem is that people start parking Very early so to get a good spot, or park in a group, you have to get there around 4.
I may take a ride through this weekend. Oh here are stripes for you.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Mab, You better be there out of principal. You have skipped out on too many shows already.:nuts:
Im there! :partyon: In my defense I can always attribute my absenses to the weather or being 2500 miles away. :laughing: Ill have to get my new engine dress up parts put on by then.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
awe dude sounds like a blast but thats my Bday and im getting taken out. you guys are going to have a blast
Awwww happy birthday. Is this the big 1-7? :rolling: ??????

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
lol yup, actually im turning 20, feels kinda old sigh...
You still have your prime ahead of you. Im just starting to feel old at 25.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Both of you can zip it......Ladies and gentlemen of the jury.......Exzipit A.

I will be 30 in 3 months and we can only imagine how Jim feels..:laughing:

·
Caution: Car melts in Rain
4,151 Posts
Both of you can zip it......Ladies and gentlemen of the jury.......Exzipit A.

I will be 30 in 3 months and we can only imagine how Jim feels..:laughing:
when you get really highup there in age you can just tell yourself your 35 and beleive it because you cant remeber exactly how old you are :laughing:

·
DC Crew
3,084 Posts
feels YESSSSSSS I HAVE FEELINGS YOU GUYS DONT KNOW OLD YET !!
DAMMM MY KIDS ARE OLDER THEN YOU GUYS !! BUT IN MOST CASES I BEEN THERE DONE THAT AND WHAT EVER ELSE :rolling:

the only thing I hate about my so old , is that I wont see my grandkids grow up !! thats the only thing I would wish for is to be younger for that !! dont want to on & on but I did have a good life in all > did alot of things that most dream of ! [ 18 corvettes over the years ] ahahhahaha
ok enough

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
feels YESSSSSSS I HAVE FEELINGS YOU GUYS DONT KNOW OLD YET !!
DAMMM MY KIDS ARE OLDER THEN YOU GUYS !! BUT IN MOST CASES I BEEN THERE DONE THAT AND WHAT EVER ELSE :rolling:

the only thing I hate about my so old , is that I wont see my grandkids grow up !! thats the only thing I would wish for is to be younger for that !! dont want to on & on but I did have a good life in all > did alot of things that most dream of ! [ 18 corvettes over the years ] ahahhahaha
ok enough
You're too mean and crotchety to die, Old Man! :laughing:

Isn't it true that old pilots never die, they just fly away?

Steven

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Can you define what surprses are? :laughing:
:WTF KYLE, you've never had a surpses before??????????? Surpses' are how my wife got me to marry her...........

1 - 20 of 54 Posts