Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Mike.Are you still going to the Vette show sat. at Tybee.If you can make it bring your friend and meet up at my house by 11:00-11:30.I gonna have Joan drive the support Jeep.Were going to bring our big umbrealla,chairs,coolers,ect.They are going to strat showing up on willimington by fri.I wonder if I can bring all my Vette parts and have a swap meet.I've got a ton of parts.:partyon:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mike,times running short.:partyon: Be at my house anytime between 10 and 11.I don't want to go with out a posse.I went to Tybee this eveing and saw a lot of people have started arriving.I don't want to pay the entry fee because I wont win anything.The cars that get to $15.00 trophys are the trailer queens.I couldn't have one of those.Take guests out to the garage to look at the car and then show all the plastic trophys off.I know, been there done that.Life is to short for that.If you want to look at a car get a model.I do appreciate those who do that because you get to see what yours looked like when it was new.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts