Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the 27th of july will be a day that lives with me for a long time to come.I was having a great time with the love ones,when my wife(ethel) asks to take the vette to the local mall to do some much needed shoping for the kids.Now as we all know ,when parking we may need a map to get back to our cars,but when my wife returned ,she was in tears.Some a-hole side swipe her in the parking lot,when she was in store,and left without any attemp to get in touch.The right pass. door has a hole punched in it,About 3ins long.Frt.lower panel cracked,And a paint smudge about half way down the upper side.I will be intouch with ins.but dam here we go again.Looks like a new paint job in the furture.I may go to a blue or a rose,i am not having to best of luck with this black.Oh the police were called,and they said they will look into it.(yeah Right) I will keep you posted.:nuts: :surprised :buhbye:

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Sorry to hear about the bad news. Hopefully someone seen the azzhole who it your car and give them a :nuts:

·
Registered
336 Posts
People who do that sort of thing should be hung by their balls in a forest and left as animal/insect food, If it was a women you would have to think of an alternative way to hang her but Im sure you/we could figure something out :D

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Patrick96LT4 said:
Man! That sucks! I hate those pricks.

Hope you get a cool paint job out of the deal with insurance.:thumbsup:
well i was looking at paint codes from gm and i think i may go nassau blue,or teal.Codes are 42 and 80 GM

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MVR 155 said:
People who do that sort of thing should be hung by their balls in a forest and left as animal/insect food, If it was a women you would have to think of an alternative way to hang her but Im sure you/we could figure something out :D
Thats way they make those nip rings

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Kenney,

sorry to hear about the car...just DAMN already, seems like too many people just don't care about anyone but themselves.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
stilcrazee said:
Kenney,

sorry to hear about the car...just DAMN already, seems like too many people just don't care about anyone but themselves.
well after the window incedent ,i am losing my faith in the dignity of a lot of my fellow humans

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Well that sucks. I thought you were going to say you could'nt take the vette out because it was raining. Hope it all works out for you, and you get the paint job you want. :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts