I finally got around to installing the STS Baffles, then spent almost an hour getting the thing running. OK, I haven't given her the attention she deserves lately. Big change, going from open exhaust to the STS baffles. Sounds great. Jim said everyone had been drilling the end caps to 7/8- I didn't have a 7/8 bit, so I drilled 2 holes, 1/2" each, figuring if it was too loud I could hit it with the wire welder and close 'em up a bit. But it's almost too quiet. I still need to add a couple of bolts to the inside to keep the baffles from rattling, but I did get it out and drive it. Came back the pipes are a nice gray color, so that's good. Still have a list of projects- New plugs and wires, ignition box with rev limiter, wheels and tires, trans crossmenber, and getting rid of that &^%#$$ one wire alternator. It was dark when I drove it, so I'll get pictures next time.