Registered
4,479 Posts
i really like it looks really easy to install

but i prefer the sound of a cam:devil:

·
Registered
182 Posts
For $9K I much prefer the APS TT kits.

I've driven a C6 MN6 STS/LPE GT2-3 cam car; the delay in spool doesn't excite me as much as the APS TT...from the get go the APS haulz azz!!!

Here's my buddy's C6 STS dyno graph:

·
Registered
15 Posts
For $9K I much prefer the APS TT kits.

I've driven a C6 MN6 STS/LPE GT2-3 cam car; the delay in spool doesn't excite me as much as the APS TT...from the get go the APS haulz azz!!!

Here's my buddy's C6 STS dyno graph:
Not only wold i say the APS TT kit is way better, but you would be better off doing a Centrifugal Supercharger that that kit. I've seen numerous results and let's just say I was not impressed.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Im doing an APS kit. What king of power did you make with yours? Just curious....mine should be done in about a month. I can't wait.

:cheers:
sorry I said sts...I meant APS...post edited

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
The STS kit makes good power , but there is way too much lag with a manual gearbox car . They are much better suited to Auto's , as its easier to keep them in boost . Anyway you cut it , the boost has to travel 10 feet - Thats a long way when you're waiting for the power to kick in .

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
The STS kit makes good power , but there is way too much lag with a manual gearbox car . They are much better suited to Auto's , as its easier to keep them in boost . Anyway you cut it , the boost has to travel 10 feet - Thats a long way when you're waiting for the power to kick in .
I just edited my post above. I'm doing the APS ZO6 kit. The turbos hang right on the manifolds next to the engine. Hopefully the lag will be minimal. Thanks for the info:thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,328 Posts
Not only wold i say the APS TT kit is way better, but you would be better off doing a Centrifugal Supercharger that that kit. I've seen numerous results and let's just say I was not impressed.
What is with that 50rwtq drop at 3800rpm and lasts to roughly around 4,400rpm, same with the Hp?

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
I just edited my post above. I'm doing the APS ZO6 kit. The turbos hang right on the manifolds next to the engine. Hopefully the lag will be minimal. Thanks for the info:thumbsup:
:thumbsup: The APS kit kicks ass :partyon: I have heard complaints about their terrible customer service and support though , there were a whole bunch of threads on Corvette Forum about it as well , if they havent been deleted . :rolleyes:

Keep us updated on the progress of the build :cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts