Registered
19,476 Posts
I heard about this this morning.

Sad situation.
Practical prank gone bad.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
I'm sure there were a lot of other factors to his suicide... other then the one given.

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
I'm sure there were a lot of other factors to his suicide... other then the one given.
As the article states, he was most likely "tormented" with his sexuality and having his sexual act displayed on the internet has to be tramatic, but still.....a person has to have some serious lack of self awareness to take his/her own life.:agree:

This guy had some serious issues to do this to himself. To blame the room mate for murder or a hate crime is non-sense. Invasion of privacy? Yes. Murder? No.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
We don't know that with any certainty. His boyfriend could have left him because of the outing... or maybe his boyfriend was in on the gag. Maybe his roommate was jealous of his violin playing... who knows ? Point being... the very first thing the left went to... was his tormented, gay-dom (self inflicted). They made him into a victim.. like they always do -another statistic to flaunt... with zero proof.

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How messed up is that to videotape your room mate gay or straight having sex for all the school to see.:down:

Don't know the exact reason he ultimately decided to kill himself, that is true. I still believe however, these guys should do some time for this. Not saying they should be charged with murder but c'mon what they did was seriously screwed up.:down:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts