Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You may remember, I stumbled on the White Z GM photo last year and TA DA..we had the Ron Fellows Edition...now look what I found:surprised

Is this coming to Z06 finally..after years of your requests....(?!)
All I'll say is something is up, stay tuned

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wonder if this will be a mid-year change or something that starts really soon ... I think that the RFZ and PaceCar were a little late in the model year to have the impact that they could have ... even though they sold out.
I'm thinking mid-year too..just like the dark brownish grey I was told about...

I know the GM spies are watching - :buhbye: HI GUYS. WE ARE JUST TRYING TO KEEP FOLKS EXCITED AND INFOMRED.

Tom Wallace made some cute comment at the bash...."I know you guys rae good and had some info in advance, but we'd like to think we held back on a few suprises for you today"

·
Registered
19,914 Posts

·
Banned
972 Posts
Nice

finally :cool:

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
That car looks SO HOT in that color! Nice find Rick! I know a C6Z will be my next car, I'd assumed it would be LB, but that just might change things. I love my EB Z, hard to beat it, but I do miss my MagRed coupe. Theres just something about a Red Corvette, and the deep dark metallic reds just suit lines so well. Hope this happens, would be a good move on the Generals part:thumbsup:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Rick,

Hope you are settled in by now and wife and kids have started to adjust to Wisc................do not know tho----trading hopeless,hapless Browns for the Packers??????

Anyway to my point--a)--on your 2008 Corvette Package groups. only several colors listed...............are they still producing Met Silver?
b)--on a long distance sale, how do you manage trade-in?
c)--do you really think it will be that long before the Crystal Red is available on the Z?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts