Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can get a box that is low priced that will fit in the well in the trunk??

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
02 corvette z06. a 12" jl audio W0.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool.....where can i get one online. that is actually what i am looking for as we speak.

·
Registered
159 Posts
good question... JL Audio does not do official internet sales...

hence, no warrantee... to some searches, I know there are a couple of vendors out there.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
U know how much they are??

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,548 Posts
Welcome to DC. Hope you find your speakers. Good sound systems are wasted on me. With my ears its No Highs, No Lows, Got a Bose.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol.....thanks. I like alittle more bump than the bose offers. I am sure I will out grow that though.

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
killercobra said:
lol.....thanks. I like alittle more bump than the bose offers. I am sure I will out grow that though.
:rolling:

I spent my life savings on car audio between the ages of 20 and 25. Then, I snapped out of it when I realized I lost over 50% of my hearing in my right ear, and 20% in my left! And 25k on my Visa's.

Oddly, and I mean oddly, I'm a tad deaf (maybe selective deafness) but my hearing came back almost completely over 12 months or so. Weird.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that is wierd. I am 22 right now. I dont like it super loud so I should be good.

·
Registered
159 Posts
super loud isn't my goal... just clear and full.

sound exists on the entire spectrum of the song, not just one part.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yep. i agree

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,548 Posts
Stingers + 6000rpm + power shift. Now that's music.......

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
they dont :(

B

·
0 Posts
JL stealthboxes are around $500-600 and you cannot purchase them online.

If you want a good stealth box for a lot less I have a contact on corvetteforum that makes his own custom stealth box out of MDF that fits in the trunk well. This way you can run whatever sub you want and even go up to a 12" sub, which you CANNOT do with the JL stealthbox.

His box is approximatley $150 shipped and he cuts the hole for you if you tell him what sub you are going to run.

I personally went with a JL 10W6 for my box. Check out my pics in the gallery of the sub inside the box.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
what is the guys name?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts