Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
daer all

sorry for the loss that we herd of i hope wee live forevor but we oll have a time to die and dith is one gust the way it hapins is the defrint
hoping for all good hilth

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
DO NOT RUSH TO JUDGEMENT.

Kane county has a TON of forest and rural area. He may have simply been trying to avoid a deer/racoon/fox.... or he may have fallen asleep, or had a heart attack or seisure at the wheel.

Bad things happen to good people. It certainly is a tragedy.

Sorry to hear about that they lost their lives.:(

T

·
0 Posts
Remember, it says CORVETTE right there in big letters on the back just in case you forget what you are about to get into...

That's a sad story for all involved.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Patrick you are correct about rushing to judgement. I'll take a step back and give people the benefit of the doubt. However, it is a very sad situation, and just something to think about.

The picture in the paper indicated it is a Z06. It was smashed from the front all the way to the gas filler door. It looked brutal.

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
134. Sad.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Really sad, but a 134 mph, not too smart. :(

·
Registered
252 Posts
That is a tragic story. It makes you think because 99% of us have probably pushed to the extrem with our vettes. You just never know:(

·
Liftin' the fronts
2,261 Posts
SAD..
As the former owner of a Tow Truck Bussiness I can tell you it's very sad when this happens. It brings back memories of kids I saw laying in feilds and ditches.

Never drive past your limits and look out for the other guy.

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
That's tragic! I can't imagine pushing a Vette to that kind of speed on a country road very very sad

1 - 18 of 18 Posts