Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,418 Posts
I think I just found a new waqllpaper for work. Thanks Patrick.:excited: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Torch Red 2K said:
I think I just found a new waqllpaper for work. Thanks Patrick.:excited: :thumbsup:
Great wallpaper!!! :thumbsup: :buhbye:

·
Registered
64 Posts
And we have.............

MY NEW WALLPAPER
:) :laughing: :stick: ;) :D :cool: :rolleyes: :lookinup: :excited: :huh: :partyon: :cheers: :nuts: :buhbye: :thumbsup: :spanked:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RT66Z06 said:
Gee, I thought Godzilla was green, not yellow.

Ray
RAY?!?!? RAY?!?!?!? Is that you?!?!?!?!:surprised

Were you taken away in a space ship... and just brought back?

·
Registered
662 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:

Were you taken away in a space ship...
Yeah, but I bitched so much they turned around and brought me back.

The site looks great. You have a nice touch with the graphics.

Ray

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Hmm. Not really. I watch Most of these American Lemans Races and The Ferrari's have owned the Vettes in the past few races. So maybe it sucks to be Yellow.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Loggins1 said:
Hmm. Not really. I watch Most of these American Lemans Races and The Ferrari's have owned the Vettes in the past few races. So maybe it sucks to be Yellow.
There have been seven ALMS races to date and Corvette Racing won five of them and finished no worse than second in the two races they did not win. Miami is next and the tight street circuit negates the Prodrive Ferrari's top end speed advantage. Even if the C5-Rs finish no better than third in each of the two remaining races (Miami and Petit Le Mans) they will still win the manufacturer and driver championships. Again.

ZOOM ZOOM baby.

Johnny O'Connell in the #3 C5-R hits the apex in the Corkscrew (turn 8B) at Laguna Seca, September 7, 2003 (I had to hang over the fence to get this one).

Ray

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ray, that pic is great. I can't imagine the force that is being put on that driver-side front wheel.:surprised

·
Registered
662 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Ray, that pic is great. I can't imagine the force that is being put on that driver-side front wheel.:surprised
Notice that the car is pushing--the left front wheel is turned-in slightly even though he's at the apex. I have another shot of Olie Gavin in the #4 car counter-steering at the top of the Corkscrew (exiting turn 8A) because the car is loose.

I've got hundreds (literally) of other photos of the C5-Rs, the drivers, the crew (Doug Fehan driving Gabriele Raffenelli's Ferrari 575M in the paddock), and the other GTS cars (Prodrive, Olive Garden, Vipers). I'll put a few up.

Ray

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
RT66Z06 said:
There have been seven ALMS races to date and Corvette Racing won five of them and finished no worse than second in the two races they did not win. Miami is next and the tight street circuit negates the Prodrive Ferrari's top end speed advantage. Even if the C5-Rs finish no better than third in each of the two remaining races (Miami and Petit Le Mans) they will still win the manufacturer and driver championships. Again.

ZOOM ZOOM baby.

[

How 'bout that!!!!:partyon: :partyon:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
RT66Z06 said:
Notice that the car is pushing--the left front wheel is turned-in slightly even though he's at the apex. I have another shot of Olie Gavin in the #4 car counter-steering at the top of the Corkscrew (exiting turn 8A) because the car is loose.

I've got hundreds (literally) of other photos of the C5-Rs, the drivers, the crew (Doug Fehan driving Gabriele Raffenelli's Ferrari 575M in the paddock), and the other GTS cars (Prodrive, Olive Garden, Vipers). I'll put a few up.

Ray
Ray, I'd love to see more of those in the gallery. If it's a big deal for you to upload them, you can FTP them to ftp.digitalcorvettes.com, and then I will bulk them into the "Corvette Racing" part of the gallery for you.

:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Those are some great pics. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts