Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everbody.

I was wondering. Do any of you happen to have, or know where to find, a list of the hardware information (bolt sizes etc) for an '87 C4 Corvette suspension? I need the front information, but the rear would be handy to have just in case.

I bought a "complete suspension" a while back that I plan to swap into my '56 Bel Air, but the scrap yard that I got it from for some reason completely disassembled the front suspension and lost all of the hardware :( (and also the front sway bar :WTF ). I have tried looking in a preliminary factory service manual (best I could find) and have searched many websites, but have only had limited sucess so far. I need to rebuild and reassemble the suspension before I can get measurements for planning my frame modifications.

I have found complete suspension hardware sets for C1-C3 through Corvette America and others, but none seem to offer C4 kit. Any help would be greatly appreciated :D .

Thanks

David

·
Registered
45 Posts
Check with Energy Suspension. I got all of my suspension parts, front and rear from them. I have the diagrams somewhere and will try to find, but they came in the kit. Hope this helps

1 - 2 of 2 Posts