Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

Just had my first experience with Adams, and I have to say I am very happy. This was also my first experience with a PC, and also enjoyed that a great deal. The Car has never looked this good, I actually didn't think this paint could look, or smell as good as it does now.

I have a question though, I used the Fine Machine Polish, which worked very well, but after using it I was able to notice the deeper swirl marks better. I'm guessing it was just because of the way the light was hitting the car. My question is, if I were to get the swirl and haze remover, along with the orange pad would I have to clay bar the car again, or remove the wax before I used the SHR?

With the machine kit is the spray glaze still useful? does it make much of a difference?

This sounds like a silly question, but what does the Adams car wash smell like? I couldn't believe how good all of these products smell, talk about going the extra mile.

I almost wish I had never found Adams, because now I'm hooked!

Thanks for the help,

-Chris

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,388 Posts
The Adams car wash to me smells like cherry Kool Aid. And yep, Adams stuff is awesome. The great smell is just a pleasant extra:thumbsup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
I had the exact same issue with my car only I was using the swirl and haze remover, but only had the white pad available. I would think that the green/orange pad should work well with the bigger marks. I am getting a green/orange pad myself to try on my bigger marks.

I can't think of any reason that you would have to clay again when trying the new pad combo. It should be strong enough to cut through anything you have on the car.

Let me know how it turns out so I can try it on my car. LMAO!!!

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
if I were to get the swirl and haze remover, along with the orange pad would I have to clay bar the car again, or remove the wax before I used the SHR?
As long as you don't have crap stuck to the paint, you can skip the clay bar. No worries on the butter wax, just wash the car good and break out the SHR, follow the instructions on Adam's site in his videos section for sure.

With the machine kit is the spray glaze still useful? does it make much of a difference?
Actually, yes. I used it after every couple of washing until I stopped caring what the paint looked like.:laughing:

This sounds like a silly question, but what does the Adams car wash smell like?
Good question. I'd go out to the garage and take a wiff but damn if I'm gonna do it.:laughing:

·
Supporting Vendor
243 Posts
Wow these guys Rock!!

For those deeper marks, you'll have to switch to the orange and green pad along with the Swirl and Haze Remover. Follow it up with a coat of the Fine Machine Polish and a coat of Super Wax and you will be good to go. The Brilliant Spray Glaze will add a ton of depth to the paint because it fills any light imperfections you might have and makes it look like a mirror. Also, the Car Wash soap smells like cherries. Personally for me its a toss up between the Buttery Wax and the Car Wash, I think out of all the products, those smell the best. :thumbsup:

Good Luck and thanks for your business!!

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
i wish i had a pc:bang

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks For the help guys!

Looks like I'll have to place another order with Adam's. Is there going to be a fourth of July sale? If so I may have to get a few extra goodies around the fourth.

Thanks again!

-Chris

·
Registered
3,584 Posts

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Stop wishing and get one. What's the hold up? :huh:
i already have a polisher and my dads not getting a new one for the price or else i would

·
Registered
14 Posts
I got my pc with the 15% off fathers day sale. It is a must when it comes to polishing a vehicle. I wouldn't even attempt it by hand.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts