Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,176 Posts
Nope. Actually that was the first pic I saw when researching Yenko. There is another motion vette that has dual rectangular headlights set into the stock cavity and covered by a clear lens. There are a couple of pics in a book I have - clearly shows the MOTION badge between the tail lights.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Longtimer said:
Nope. Actually that was the first pic I saw when researching Yenko. There is another motion vette that has dual rectangular headlights set into the stock cavity and covered by a clear lens. There are a couple of pics in a book I have - clearly shows the MOTION badge between the tail lights.
Actually my post was for "Ebvette". I figured you had a good handle on the Motions.

Sorry if I was confusing...

·
Super Moderator
10,176 Posts
MJ355 said:
i think it was in corvette fever a guy built a SYC corvette i think it was a 69 model from memory
THAT could be what I saw. I subscribed to CFever for 5 or 6 years, but didn't keep all of those. ... or you know what I'm just gettin' old and making mistakes.

:(

·
Registered
0 Posts
Kevin Suydam
Date: Sunday, 28 December 2003, at 4:01 p.m.

"... Yenko sold a fair number of Vettes as well, but they were typically all regular production cars; which as you noticed the Vette is a remarkable performance car on its on merits straight from the factory. Without the distinguishing Yenko stripes, emblems, special order 427's, and aftermarket high performance accessories that the Camaros, Chevelles, and Novas etc, came with; there is no real difference between a Vette from Yenko and a Vette from other Dealerships. If someone has a Vette that was delivered new from Yenko with original invoice; that is some neat paperwork that is noteworthy though."

·
Registered
15 Posts
corvettes

for those of you who say "no yenko corvettes" at all...you are incorrect. as a young lad i cleaned up his race vettes and got to drive a couple of the street versions in 1960. Canonsburg, Pa. was my home town.

·
DC Crew
2,988 Posts
Re: corvettes

ragnar sr said:
for those of you who say "no yenko corvettes" at all...you are incorrect. as a young lad i cleaned up his race vettes and got to drive a couple of the street versions in 1960. Canonsburg, Pa. was my home town.

OOOFFFFFF!:thud:

·
Registered
2 Posts
OK, OK, I concede. I still haven't found the pictures I was thinking were of a Yenko Vette. But I have found some of the Motion vette that look pretty close to them, I was very likely wrong - especially in light of all these knowledgeable posts!

👍
Do you remember any of the details about Ed Myers' car?...color....was it a Fuel Injection car?.....saw this post 13 years after the fact..Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
corvettes

Did you ever see any any of Ed Myers' cars?.....he had a 1963 that was sold at Yenko.....found this post 13 years later...Thanks

21 - 29 of 29 Posts