Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to be using a msd window switch for my nitrous setup and I need to locate a tach wire signal. Where can I find it? Be as detailed as possible please!

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
rightside fender behind tire. controll module,2 ten mm. bolts pull mod. out a bit then tap into the wire ya need

·
Registered
307 Posts
rightside fender behind tire. controll module,2 ten mm. bolts pull mod. out a bit then tap into the wire ya need
To be a little more specific, you are looking for ECM #48 pin (white wire). This wire also goes through the firewall on the passenger side, and runs to the instrument panel, so there are many points where you can tap into it. There is another white wire in that bundle, so check with a meter before you get too far along in your install.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
To be a little more specific, you are looking for ECM #48 pin (white wire). This wire also goes through the firewall on the passenger side, and runs to the instrument panel, so there are many points where you can tap into it. There is another white wire in that bundle, so check with a meter before you get too far along in your install.
to be alot more specific it aint any white in my rainbow

1 - 7 of 7 Posts