Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All finshed up and no more oil leak went for a nice 20 mile cruise tonight and what a blast to drive :thumbsup: and not to mention quite a head turner must be that big cam thump'n away :D

Still waiting on the March serp system though :thud: Damn they are slow.

Kevin

·
Premium Member
10,261 Posts
too cool, man. Glad to hear you're happy with it. That puppy's already broken in, right? So where are the flippin' burnout videos? :WTF :laughing:

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All i need is somebody to run the video camera and it would be my pleasure to abuse those tire for you :laughing:
I will take a pic tommorow of my new stripes on my driveway :devil:

Kevin

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
All i need is somebody to run the video camera and it would be my pleasure to abuse those tire for you :laughing:

Kevin

Striped driveway is cool. And it looks like you have a nice striping machine. :thumbsup: :partyon: We love pics and video.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm free next week. Send me a plane ticket.;)
:laughing: No problem i can get cheap air fare on the Kansas Clipper,as long as you don't mind flying on a 1926 Ford Tr-Motor :laughing:

Hey maybe our good buddy Tim can get us some of those free passes he can get :thumbsup:

Kevin

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
is it still called heart attack?
You bet, and every time i push that go fast pedal down it lives up to it's name :devil:

Heart Attack :devil: :devil:

Kevin

·
I support glass stairways
5,955 Posts

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Looks a whole bunch better than it did. But you gotta do SOMETHING about that fugly azz power brake vacuum line and booster. Bend one from stainless or something. Paint the booster. A nice shiny purple to match your air cleaner?

:partyon:

·
Registered
1,197 Posts

Kevin
I'll volunteer mine until you post some.....:laughing:

·
Only green will do...
18,403 Posts
congrats and good luck the crate finally did arrive:laughing:

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks a whole bunch better than it did. But you gotta do SOMETHING about that fugly azz power brake vacuum line and booster. Bend one from stainless or something. Paint the booster. A nice shiny purple to match your air cleaner?

:partyon:
Allright Allright allready,i will take care of it :laughing: been thinking about trying the anodized paint from Dupli-color,:thumbsup:
Geeeesh not like i didn't have enough to do already and your worried about the brake booster :spanked: :laughing: :laughing:
Kevin

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'll volunteer mine until you post some.....:laughing:
:D Nice i will take the pics and get them posted today, there is actually another set of stripes too,keep this up and i will never have to pay to have the driveway sealed again :laughing: :devil:

Todo list:
Paint brake booster for Tim
Take pics of new strpes on driveway
Anybody else :laughing: :laughing: :thud:

Kevin

·
Only green will do...
18,403 Posts
ok so now we will be hounding you of things you have to do :laughing:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts