Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Wow that is horrible looking. Almost as bad as the louvers some put over the tail lights. To each his own I guess.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
You can find them on Ebay or purchase them directly from their web site,
http://fastdecals.com/c5.htm

We have a member who had these on his Black Corvette and they looked great! I got the flame decal on mine and I get more comments about that little inexpensive mod than anything on my car. They really stand out at night.

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Wow that is horrible looking. Almost as bad as the louvers some put over the tail lights. To each his own I guess.
you got a problem with my louvers

:laughing:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
My momma always taught me that if you didn't have anything nice to say, don't say nothing at all. :rolling:

·
Registered
687 Posts
you got a problem with my louvers

:laughing:
I have not even seen pics of your car other than what is in the avatar?

I just think there are some mods that detract from the clean lines of the C5....

Like I said, to each their own...

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
I have not even seen pics of your car other than what is in the avatar?

I just think there are some mods that detract from the clean lines of the C5....

Like I said, to each their own...
i totally understand what your saying some things just ruin a c5 like those spoilers from trans ams that ppl put on their car or paint some rediculouse paint job on it

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I personally REALLY like those checkered ones. I've never seen anything quite like that before, and it looks sweet!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts