Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
DC Crew
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple photos of 'a tall drink of water lady'.
,,,and yes, there are other photos if you look for them. :partyon:
Oh, nice vette also! Glenn :buhbye:

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
I agree more pics please

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
She seems rezerved in the pics. Mabey she should strut it! Perty Hair. Mabey she is smarter than my Manly thoughts......I agree more of her.. :agree: :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
486 Posts
More Photos

She seems rezerved in the pics. Mabey she should strut it! Perty Hair. Mabey she is smarter than my Manly thoughts......I agree more of her.. :agree: :thumbsup:
Guys, You're killing me here.
I'm trying to stay within the 'new' guidelines, and frankly, the rest of the photos are over that line.
I suggested you 'search' for them. They are there if you do a 'property and search'.

Here are 2 that I've blocked out. She IS wearing clothing (on the bottom) and the ink spot covers the rest. Hope these appease you guys and doesn't get me in trouble. :huh: Enjoy while they are here. Glenn

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Thankyou, You are a definite crowd pleaser

·
Registered
502 Posts
Can't see the pics, not even the red x in the white box when pics don't load. What happened? did they get taken off? :WTF

·
DC Crew
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can't see the pics, not even the red x in the white box when pics don't load. What happened? did they get taken off? :WTF
Nope, they are right there! Don't know what the problem is on your end. Punisher see's them and I just checked, they are there as posted...for now.:buhbye:

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Sorry you can't see them KLRBEE. They are friggn amazing pics:laughing:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
OH, they can be seen, are worth seeing, and should be seen more! I don't usually reply to Corvette Babes, but this lady is :smokin: and I'll add a :hump: NICE!

·
Registered
897 Posts
Had that problem once. Patrick told me I could try editing my UserCP. Go into edit options then Thread Display Options then Visible Post Elements then uncheck "Show images". That should give you the link for the image, which you can then try opening. If that doesn't help, it's definitely your end. Don't forget to reset afterwards. Good luck.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
OMG:surprised

As a tall person myself.............I think i am in love. It must take all day to shave those legs.......
:thumbsup:

Mr. Blue,

THank you! THat has to be one of the best websites I've seen in a long while.........I love the fact that Corvette Conti is a sponsor...................Great, another place to waste my day away.

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Head is too small but still one sexy woman:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Head is too small but still one sexy woman:thumbsup:
There is a really good chance of that being the strangest critism that I have heard.......

It is not the size of the head, but the quali.................never mind:devil:

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
There is a really good chance of that being the strangest critism that I have heard.......

It is not the size of the head, but the quali.................never mind:devil:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Head isn't the only thing out of proportion on her body :laughing: , but she's still nice-looking.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts