Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to D&M Corvettes today to pickup a pair of Flags that attach to the targa top bolts when going "topless" and they were out. Anyone know of a vendor that has these?

Funny thing is the lady couldn't remember where they got them from and said "let me look at our vendor catalogs" she proceeded to pick up:

Ecklers
Corvette America
Midwest
etc

I started laughing, hmmmm, let me think---they order and I pay corvette tax from D&M or I find my own. Easier said than done...anyone?

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
ChiMan said:
Went to D&M Corvettes today to pickup a pair of Flags that attach to the targa top bolts when going "topless" and they were out. Anyone know of a vendor that has these?

Funny thing is the lady couldn't remember where they got them from and said "let me look at our vendor catalogs" she proceeded to pick up:

Ecklers
Corvette America
Midwest
etc

I started laughing, hmmmm, let me think---they order and I pay corvette tax from D&M or I find my own. Easier said than done...anyone?
Dang!!! I will try to find their name. Last year at Stars and Stripes a bunch of folks got their flags from this guy.

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kick ass....just ordered, I think Ecklers has the for 34.00+

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I ordered on the 16 and paid on the 16th. Sent an email too...nothing, nada, anyone know how to get a hold of these people? I mean they are in IL and I would figure I would atleast hear something after paying...

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
If you can cancel your pay and are goin to Bloomington there was a guy there last year sellin em. I had to buy some to be able to stand under his tent in a rain storm....

Or if you have the "program" from last year he might be listed as a vendor?

Where in Il is the outfit? We can form a caravan and go knock on their door!

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well on their webpage they said they are selling again at Bloomington Gold...ummm, it must of been them...I think they are in Loves Park???

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I got them today, so payment to reciept = 1 week, not bad after all.

However their communication sucks, still no email after I sent 2 or 3...

Going to test them out :laughing:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts