Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen this in person. Does it look Factory???

Sorry about the Hummer pic also, couldn't find any other picture.
:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
The folks I talked to said it looked absolutely perfect.

But, you best have some room on your Visa for the conversion.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I read that it was like $7000. That's too much for me, but it looks like a cool concept......:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
basecorvette said:
I read that it was like $7000. That's too much for me, but it looks like a cool concept......:thumbsup:

Ouch, that is kind of pricey. Also, don't you think it takes something away from the Z06:huh: Not sure I would want to do that, if I had one. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ouch, that is kind of pricey. Also, don't you think it takes something away from the Z06 Not sure I would want to do that, if I had one.
I don't have a z. I like the convertible aspect of my C5 now. I would like the HP of the Z06, but being able to cruise with the top down is great.

It kinda seems like the best of both worlds, but I wouldn't pay
$7000 for it.

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Looks nice but for $7000 it better be. Would never do that to my Z06 but it does look cool. With the $7000 I would mod the 91 vert :D

·
Registered
288 Posts
Between the price of the Z and the $7k conversion, you could have a coupe with both tops, upgrade the suspension, and do some nasty engine work, and end up with a much better car. :cheers:

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
fdxpilot said:
Between the price of the Z and the $7k conversion, you could have a coupe with both tops, upgrade the suspension, and do some nasty engine work, and end up with a much better car. :cheers:
Very true, that $7000 price tag makes mods look :thumbsup:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Looks good, wish GM would make it optional on the Z06's. Id invest the 7 grand in mods before the targa top. Smoking a Z06 or Viper with a vert. would be fun.:surprised :rolling:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts