Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Saw Somewhere That There Was A Fold Up Sun Shade That Could Be Put In Place Of The Targa Top When The Top Was Stored In The Back Of The Car. It Is Simply To Keep The Dust Etc. Out Of The Car When Parked, Easily Put On So You Wouldnt Have To Keep Putting The Targa Top Back On Just Because You Parked Under A Tree Etc. Has Anyone Out There Seen This?

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I haven't seen that but it sounds like a great idea. I drove around for a couple minutes today trying to find the right parking spot so I didn't have leaves falling off the trees into my car.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I've thought about buying that, but it looks to me like it's held on with 4 suction cups! A little wind, and your buck-fifty is a block and a half down the street. Anyone own one??? Guess I could call Ecklers, but then I'm a lazy ass.

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
I've thought about buying that, but it looks to me like it's held on with 4 suction cups! A little wind, and your buck-fifty is a block and a half down the street.
It's only intended for use while the car is parked, not while its moving.

Steven

·
Registered
161 Posts
It's only intended for use while the car is parked, not while its moving.

Steven
Thanks man, I was talking about your standard wind blowing across the car while parked. If it's only the 4 suction cups holding it on, I'm guessing that a gust of around 20 mph from the right direction would take that thing off the car, but what the hell do I know.:lookinup:

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Looks pretty neat. I don't think the wind would blow it off. I'd just be worried about it getting stolen and re sold on ebay.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts