Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Can you believe this

Our Tax subsidized E85 is being Shipped out of the country

This Country is not trying to live Green at all

In fact they are only "Politically Green"

And not living green at all

Our State Government here in California is only "Politically Green"

They burn more Fossil fuel than anybody else in the entire USA

and E85 is only sold at a few pumps, And that is supposed to serve Millions of people !

Then I come to find out why ??

Our Taxpayer subsidized E85 is being EXPORTED ! :nuts:

I wrote the White House, The energy commission and Senator Jerry Brown on this issue,

What is the Entire United States Corrupt these days ???

It sure seems that way

You should be concerned because your Tax dollars are being Misused and mismanaged :nuts:

Crooks !

http://www.consumerenergyreport.com...anol-exports-may-bite-industry-in-the-future/

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

You guys talk about this kind of stuff all the day long

But I go to the plate

And I get results

So jump on in this matter and make a difference

Write the white house

Write anybody that you think can make a difference

http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

I got a response from an Honest man From

Renewable Fuels Association

I wrote him a letter wondering why " Politically Green California" Has only a few E85 Gas pumps to serve Millions of Consumers

I wrote this Letter to Further Expose the Complete fraud of

The state Government in Sacramento California

The Consumers of California would like to know where our Taxpayer Subsidized E85 Fuel is at ??????

I wrote the state of California and they as of Yet have not replied

They are Ducking and Dodging many issues these days,

Including Where is all the States revenue ????????

Why did you Bankrupt the state of California when you sat there 4 days a week(They only work 4 days a week) and looked at this HUGE deficit !

Yet did nothing about it:nuts:

Here is Roberts response on why Politically Green California has " No E85"

Bon:

Assuming you want to know the truth, there are two major issues with E85 in California. The first is the contradiction of the California Air Resources Board (CARB) and the California Energy Commission (CEC). Blenders cannot meet the fuel specification for both, they have to choose one, which either leaves out financial incentive or compliance. As you can imagine, neither is a great option. On top of that, each of the retail locations are classified as "research" facilities that have to be first approved and then have outrageous reporting requirements that normal gas stations do not have. The next issue is the extreme restrictions on vehicles in California. Most automakers cannot meet them producing flex-fuel vehicles (FFVs), and it has not only discouraged production in your state, but nationwide. In fact, one automaker is saying that these restrictions could cause the end of flex-fuel vehicles in the near future.

Regards,

Robert White, Director of Market Development
Renewable Fuels Association (RFA)

In other words the " Bull Shitters in Government
Located In Sacramento California

Have created So much " Red Tape" That Californians couldn't be "Green even if they wanted to":nuts:

Write them to ask them why they Bankrupted the state,

These people are completely F.O.S:nuts:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
All government panels/commissions/boards that have anything to do with energy, environment or climate are scams designed to produce disinformation. The lie is repeated over and over by the puppet media and the "stupid majority" in this country eat it up like fact... :laughing:

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
But it creates jobs? :rolleyes::crazy::laughing:

Its a stupid loophole that needs to be changed.

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
I applaud your willingness to get involved to the point you have. I simply don't have confidence that any amount of communication will do any good with these idiots. I do have confidence in the ballot box, however, and I intend to use my vote to help turn government over to rational people. Keep it up. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
I applaud your willingness to get involved to the point you have. I simply don't have confidence that any amount of communication will do any good with these idiots. I do have confidence in the ballot box, however, and I intend to use my vote to help turn government over to rational people. Keep it up. :thumbsup:
:laughing: You middle-of-the-roaders with your ballot box proclamations crack me up.. "we will fix it, vote John McCain!" :laughing::crazy:

When your touting Romney in a few months, remember this conversation and remember, you only get to vote for the next puppet with the same agenda as the last puppet. :cheers:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
:laughing: You middle-of-the-roaders with your ballot box proclamations crack me up.. "we will fix it, vote John McCain!" :laughing::crazy:

When your touting Romney in a few months, remember this conversation and remember, you only get to vote for the next puppet with the same agenda as the last puppet. :cheers:
Like I said before, do you want to have a "pure" Conservative run for office and lose or would you rather have a Conservative friendly person who can win? This is a mixed country with lots of perspectives. At this point in time, a hard right candidate will never get elected. We need a Republican in the White House to work with the Republican House (and hopefully Senate) to reverse some of the damage from the Obama years. Keep up your demand for a purist, and we will get 4 more years of Obama.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts

I'll be honest with you in the last Pres election I only voted McCain becuase Obama really started to look like a nut job as Nov. approached.

I never supported McCain in the primairies IMHO he had his shot in 2000 and blew it the next 8 years he spent his time showing he was no freind to conservatives.

Personally I would like to see Bobby Jindal step up, next cycle or someone with some good conservative credit at a state level. Senators don't thrill me after a while they get too much of an "inside the beltway" philosophy

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Like I said before, do you want to have a "pure" Conservative run for office and lose or would you rather have a Conservative friendly person who can win? This is a mixed country with lots of perspectives. At this point in time, a hard right candidate will never get elected. We need a Republican in the White House to work with the Republican House (and hopefully Senate) to reverse some of the damage from the Obama years. Keep up your demand for a purist, and we will get 4 more years of Obama.
I would rather see Obama in a second term, than anything the mainstream GOP has to offer. Too much of this middle-of-the-road bullshit by roadkill, uneducated/uninformed voters who let the corporate puppet media decide who they should vote for by producing either false information, or withholding needed information. I will vote principle.. I'm not into the popularity/american idol crap. The media spews out pure bullshit, and the wannabe conservatives and wannabe liberals eat it up like cake and fight amongst themselves, while the banksters flip a coin to determine who the next titular head of state will be.

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
I would rather see Obama in a second term, than anything the mainstream GOP has to offer. Too much of this middle-of-the-road bullshit by roadkill, uneducated/uninformed voters who let the corporate puppet media decide who they should vote for by producing either false information, or withholding needed information. I will vote principle.. I'm not into the popularity/american idol crap. The media spews out pure bullshit, and the wannabe conservatives and wannabe liberals eat it up like cake and fight amongst themselves, while the banksters flip a coin to determine who the next titular head of state will be.
Well, knock yourself out. You can bask in righteousness all you want, but that doesn't really move our country toward any worthwhile goal. Things need to happen, and the kind of things you and I want can't happen without a Republican president. I don't vote to make philosophical points. I vote to move our country in the direction I think is best. I'm realistic and know that I may only get baby steps. But that's better than going backward as we are now.

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Well, knock yourself out. You can bask in righteousness all you want, but that doesn't really move our country toward any worthwhile goal. Things need to happen, and the kind of things you and I want can't happen without a Republican president. I don't vote to make philosophical points. I vote to move our country in the direction I think is best. I'm realistic and know that I may only get baby steps. But that's better than going backward as we are now.
:laughing: Knock yourself out Tex, it's worked for the last 50 years, right? :lookinup:

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All government panels/commissions/boards that have anything to do with energy, environment or climate are scams designed to produce disinformation. The lie is repeated over and over by the puppet media and the "stupid majority" in this country eat it up like fact... :laughing:

Yeah these people are extremely Dishonest and Corrupt

They don't seem to realize how transparent they are to the rest of the world :nuts:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts