Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
All government panels/commissions/boards that have anything to do with energy, environment or climate are scams designed to produce disinformation. The lie is repeated over and over by the puppet media and the "stupid majority" in this country eat it up like fact... :laughing:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
I applaud your willingness to get involved to the point you have. I simply don't have confidence that any amount of communication will do any good with these idiots. I do have confidence in the ballot box, however, and I intend to use my vote to help turn government over to rational people. Keep it up. :thumbsup:
:laughing: You middle-of-the-roaders with your ballot box proclamations crack me up.. "we will fix it, vote John McCain!" :laughing::crazy:

When your touting Romney in a few months, remember this conversation and remember, you only get to vote for the next puppet with the same agenda as the last puppet. :cheers:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Like I said before, do you want to have a "pure" Conservative run for office and lose or would you rather have a Conservative friendly person who can win? This is a mixed country with lots of perspectives. At this point in time, a hard right candidate will never get elected. We need a Republican in the White House to work with the Republican House (and hopefully Senate) to reverse some of the damage from the Obama years. Keep up your demand for a purist, and we will get 4 more years of Obama.
I would rather see Obama in a second term, than anything the mainstream GOP has to offer. Too much of this middle-of-the-road bullshit by roadkill, uneducated/uninformed voters who let the corporate puppet media decide who they should vote for by producing either false information, or withholding needed information. I will vote principle.. I'm not into the popularity/american idol crap. The media spews out pure bullshit, and the wannabe conservatives and wannabe liberals eat it up like cake and fight amongst themselves, while the banksters flip a coin to determine who the next titular head of state will be.

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Well, knock yourself out. You can bask in righteousness all you want, but that doesn't really move our country toward any worthwhile goal. Things need to happen, and the kind of things you and I want can't happen without a Republican president. I don't vote to make philosophical points. I vote to move our country in the direction I think is best. I'm realistic and know that I may only get baby steps. But that's better than going backward as we are now.
:laughing: Knock yourself out Tex, it's worked for the last 50 years, right? :lookinup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.