1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**NOW WITH PICS ADDED BELOW!!**

Texas Corvette Association of San Antonio
SAVE THE DATE
For the
19th Annual Open Car Show
April 16, 2011

I would like to announce to you that our 19th ANNUAL OPEN CAR SHOW is just a few months away and we are looking forward to seeing you in Boerne, Texas on April 16.

A portion of the beautiful downtown main street will be blocked off for our show! We are planning for 400+ cars this year!

To get revved up for the Car Show, we have a dinner and dance planned the night before on Friday, April 15. The night of the Car Show there will be a Dinner and Happy Hour to replenish your tank after a long day. And a perfect end to a perfect weekend- a Hill Country Run and lunch is scheduled for Sunday, April 17.

And don’t forget to enter our Raffle to win a 2001 Bowling Green Corvette Convertible! Tickets are only $10 each. Proceeds from the Show benefit St. Jude's Ranch for Children and other charities.

I have attached more information with the dates, times and prices of the entire weekend, as well as the Car Show registration classes and prices.

Please contact me if you have any further questions. We look forward to seeing everyone at the Show!

Randy Ramcharan
or
Lake Ellis
For more information, visit our website:
www.texas-corvette-association.org

Here is our registration and Info packet:

-I hope to see as many of you DCers here as possible, I would love to see how many we can get to come in, let me know if you are interested or have any questions!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
:huh:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is coming up right around the corner...Are any of you going to be able to make it?? Because if so I want to make sure we meet over beer or something! Let me know:thumbsup:

·
Registered
905 Posts
I wish I could come! Boerne is a beautiful town. Unfortunately, I have to work that weekend. I have the weekend before and the one after off! Damn!!! Have fun, Art

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not a problem Art, too bad you can't make it, but we will just have to make sure that you get the weekend off for the show for next year!

And our goal for # of cars is a little ahead of schedule:surprised:cheers:, and we can't wait to get out there and have a great time, with great cars, all for a great cause:thumbsup:

And plus we will be giving away the raffle corvette on Saturday at the show, how fun is that!

Well hope to see some of you there, if you will be in town PM me or reply, so that we can make sure we can meet and put a name to a face, Thanks again and hope to see many of you there:partyon::partyon::cheers:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry it took me a while, but the show turned out great, we had over 400 cars out there, about 350 Vettes:thumbsup: And then for the HIll Counrty Run we had 80 Vettes and a Jeep Wrangler:D

Here are some pics of the Car Show:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Part 2 of Car Show Pics:

And to keep the pictures going...
Here is the car that the TCA Raffled off for the St. Jude's Children's Ranch:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #8