Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TCE Performance Products is pleased to join Digital Corvettes!

TCE is an 18yr Wilwood dealer and builder of custom Big Brake kits offering competitive pricing and service to back it up. Owned and operated by Todd Cook, TCE offers in depth knowledge of the full Wiwood line of parts and pieces. You won't get a fancy sales pitch...you'll get a dealer who actually knows the product inside and out. We don't lure you in with low ball prices only to try and sell you something with a higher profit margin. And if you need tech support on your current kit; TCE can help you there too.

At TCE all we do is Wilwood and TCE/Wilwood product. From the new and popular C2/C3 D8 Caliper Kits to our in house proven C5/C6 W6A caliper kit. *And everything in between! The Wilwood line for you car is both extensive and confusing. Let us help you find what you need for both you budget and your application. If you are a street enthusiast who needs help with matching your kit need to your wheel, custom color work or deciding between drilled or slotted TCE can give you the pros and cons. If you are a road racer and looking at the proven Thermlock pistons as an option for your kit or interested in the new W6A race kits let TCE help you.

For all your Wilwood needs please visit the TCE web page and see what's available. For a quote on a kit or product not listed (*Yes it's a very extensive list!) please call or email so we can help narrow the search.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
D8 Kits: a great bargain!

To help spread the love, TCE is offering a 5% discount off all front and rear D8 caliper kits. With our already low pricing this should spark some interest in one of the easiest and nicest upgrades you can do for your car!

Available in conventional four pot and now optional six pot configurations all calipers are 100% direct bolt on replacements. Kits include; calipers, pads, hoses and hardware.

Standard finish is Wilwood's new Platinum-E finish for a good, long lasting and durable finish. For those looking for 'more' they are also available in Black and Red powder coat finish. (and even polished with some extra time...!)

Stop wasting time and money on trying to repair old iron calipers prone to rust and move on to a more updated and reliable package today!

·
Registered
50 Posts
TCE had the best price I could find and great service on the Wilwood D8 calipers.....Top Notch!!

Jim

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wilwood D8 Caliper kits

Spent part of today working on pricing for the new "six pot" version of the D8 line. Available for both front and rear for direct replacements!

Shoot me a pm or email for final costs please. And to take advantage of the discount offer noted above!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
10,260 Posts
definitely on my wishlist, but not in the budget just yet. Glad you guys are on board :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
what is a six pot? also can your website does not have a price, could you possibly send me a P.M. with a price for a full set of front/rear d8s powder coated red with lines and pads?

I am also military, not sure if you guys give additional discounts for that.

I have been lookin to by some D8s for quit some time now just been doing alot of price hunting

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
definitely on my wishlist, but not in the budget just yet. Glad you guys are on board :thumbsup:
Thank! I'll stick around as long as is makes $sence to do so...tough when you specialize in one product and cannot cover with other items. But either way the parts and service remain even if the vendor tag goes.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what is a six pot? also can your website does not have a price, could you possibly send me a P.M. with a price for a full set of front/rear d8s powder coated red with lines and pads?

I am also military, not sure if you guys give additional discounts for that.

I have been lookin to by some D8s for quit some time now just been doing alot of price hunting

The 'six pot' is an alternate version of the D8 caliper. Actually it's the same body as shown but rather than two pistons per side they have three. More pistons must be better! Well...not exactly. The bore sizes are staggered or different- this helps control pad taper. But the total piston area of the caliper remains nearly identical meaning the clamping (while more balanced and spread out) remains the same. Nice addition for the pad wear but anyone who tells you they will stop better....find a more educated supplier!

I don't have any formal military discounts given the low prices offered already, I'm sorry to say. And having been burned once I found there's no way to really confirm that- unless you know something I don't.

I'll shoot you over the 'menu' of pricing both standard four pot and optional six pot.

·
Premium Member
10,260 Posts
Nice addition for the pad wear but anyone who tells you they will stop better....find a more educated supplier!
thanks for making that distinction up front! So many guys thing more is better so it's great to have knowledgeable sellers that will give it to you straight :cheers:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
:buhbye: hello. nice to see more vendors joining the ranks :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still hanging around but no longer an official vendor. The costs are simply too great for the return. Anyone with any technical questions however, please feel free to ask and or contact me directly. More than happy to help you out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts