Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

When I saw that picture on TD4L's website, I wondered if that represented how many tires I've melted over the years. :laughing:

Anyway, I want to welcome TD4L to DigitalCorvettes.com! I just noticed that they are headquartered about 45 minutes from my house.

They have 100,000 tires in stock and are based in Addison, Illinois and are the largest independent tire dealer in the area.

David is going to be your tire host, so talk to him when you are shopping for some new rubber. :D

Their website: www.Tiredeals4less.com
E-mail him at: [email protected]

·
Supporting Vendor, Formerly TD4L
87 Posts
Hello to all the vette enthusiasts out there. TD4L is excited to be a new sponsor of digitalcorvettes. We @ TD4L take pride in providing low prices coupled with great customer service. We have already sold to alot of DC members and look foreward to serving the vette community.

Currently we carry General, Continental and Toyo. If you would like a quote, pm me with the brand, model, size, quantity and the zip you would like to ship too. Or, check out our website for prices and shipping estimates.

Dave
TD4L

·
Super Moderator
4,944 Posts
Welcome Aboard!!!! We LOVE burning up our tires here, so you are in the right place!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Welcome - I'm actually going to be in the market for a complete set sometime over the next 5 months. I'll look you up....

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
Welcome! I wish I knew a couple a days ago...I just bought a set of tires :thud:

·
I have an Acer now.
4,591 Posts
Thats alot of tires!!

Welcome to dc I will remember you when I need new rubber for the machine.

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Welcome to DC the home of the smoking tire....:laughing: Glad to have you on board....I hear since your so close Pat will be making pick ups from your warehouse and delivering them to us.....:rolling:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
WOW pretty impressive. Welcome aboard Dave. Next time I need tires, I'll be giving you a call. Just did some performance mods on my car, so it may not be long.:laughing:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
That is a nice selection you got there. I can already smell the sweet aroma of a new tire vs. a fresh burnout. Welcome to DC!

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
Cool, Welcome to DC!

As luck would have it, I just ordered new wheels, we'll be talking!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
Good to have you here Dave!

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
Welcome to DC Dave. Glad to have you here with TD4L. I hope you have good rear tires. Mine always seem to only last about half as long as the fronts. Maybe it's an inherant manufacturing defect:laughing:

·
DC Crew
5,554 Posts
Welcome to DC and glad to have you aboard!

What a sweet pic! That is so many burnouts :devil:

Good to see local businesses on here, I may have to stop by when my car needs some new tires :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
Welcome aboard! I'll give you a call when I'm in the market!

Steven

1 - 20 of 36 Posts