Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
item in vette mag. sept 07 vol. 31 no.9 page 20. this co. takes an 07 z tunes it ,160 stat,custom TB porting for 733.00 and turns 11.97 /121.52 .i can see in the photo a non stock exhaust system and i would guess an air filter upgrade [also chrome lickum stickem stuff as if they give ya more power]. my first time out 07 z 11.9 /123 [my mods are no CAGS and home made exhaust switch]. i see no base line drag strip run ,so the guy didnt know what it could do.so why drop over 2 grand and go slower ? is it me or do all the human photos in the shoot look like extras from night of the living dead. the next 2 upgrades of stinkers [stingers] hit ya for 5500.00 and give ya a tenth on et and 6 mph over base run [11.80 /123.5] but the guy blows a half shaft.next is NOS 2 grand more and he cooks the clutch [no base line drag strip run]. i got more miles on my z than all three cars totalled.these guys havent learned how to park the car yet but the are learning how to go backwards

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Thats just stupid. DR's and Cold Air Intake Will put you in to the low 11's for less than $1,000...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts