Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some have read my other post I had bed spins early friday like 2asm ish. Got up and later on friday went back out drinking again. So I spent about 10hours being drunk. So any way spent most my day drunk and I never wanna do this again. :drink:

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Everyone says that.:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
snipcod said:
As some have read my other post I had bed spins early friday like 2asm ish. Got up and later on friday went back out drinking again. So I spent about 10hours being drunk. So any way spent most my day drunk and I never wanna do this again. :drink:
:laughing:

·
Web Head
15,763 Posts
snipcod said:
Hey snipcod, I'll be in Co on the 1st of June, lets meet up and have a beer :D . And, yes, I'm serious, we don't have to have a beer though. Poudre, feel like joining in? It's part of my WORLD TOUR the wife and I will be taking.

·
Registered
510 Posts
snipcod said:

I wish I had a 6 pack for every time I quit drinking (save me a lot of money this week)
:drink: :laughing:

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
spiderpat said:
Hey snipcod, I'll be in Co on the 1st of June, lets meet up and have a beer :D . And, yes, I'm serious, we don't have to have a beer though. Poudre, feel like joining in? It's part of my WORLD TOUR the wife and I will be taking.

Sounds good. Ill have to try and get it off and get work done on the vette.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts