Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doug Fehan has approved for me a one time genuine full set of C6R Graphics for my RFZ:thumbsup: After my friend Tom Curiale and Alyson Kimball of Corvette racing showed my RFZ photos to Ron, then to Doug..my request was granted:surprised. They are going to ship in the morning. Now I have to buy a new hood, Wing and ground effects to make the only copy of the white Z06/C6R. The cost will hopefully be worth this one off white C6R clone:D
Will take a while..but I think it will be a great tribute to Ron Fellows:cheers:

Thanks again to my friends at Corvette Racing for a very Interesting week!!

·
DC Crew
5,554 Posts
Holy hell that's awesome! We'll need pics of before/after/during and everything! :laughing: :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right On!!!

Holy hell that's awesome! We'll need pics of before/after/during and everything! :laughing: :thumbsup:
Yes sir:D I will take some pics of the Graphics as soon as they come. When I find out where to buy the ground effects from my friends, I will charge the hell out of my AMEX:smack

I want to have everything done by the time Ron comes to Daytona for the Rolex 24 so we can do a photo shoot. I am sending Ron 25 of my best RFZ pics (16X20's) next week, with a few doubles for him to sign for me. He already told me where to send directly:cheers:

·
Registered
759 Posts
:partyon: Cant wait to see photos!!

·
Registered
759 Posts
I think the car as it is will hold value

and being authentic graphics on an authentic RF-Z

should make it extremely rare and valuable in just a few years!

:partyon: I WOULD DO IT IN A SECOND!

·
Banned
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the input

I think the car as it is will hold value

and being authentic graphics on an authentic RF-Z

should make it extremely rare and valuable in just a few years!

:partyon: I WOULD DO IT IN A SECOND!
I have already committed to the graphics, could not refuse a ONE TIME OK from Doug Fehan, and these were not free!! As a matter of fact a couple of G's!!! :surprised With the hood, ground effects, wing, paint work...AND later..a Supercharger:lookinup: Pretty big investment..But YES:D Will be RARE:cheers:

Will take one step at a time:thumbsup:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Imagine seeing your C6.R clone up on Barret-Jackson one day, that would be badass.

·
Certified Stalker
4,077 Posts
That'd be [email protected]$$ if you could make it a white C6R clone, then get Ron to sign it.....good lord would that car be worth some $$$$$$$$

·
Banned
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Already signed by Ron(glove box lid)

That'd be [email protected]$$ if you could make it a white C6R clone, then get Ron to sign it.....good lord would that car be worth some $$$$$$$$
Actually..Ron already knows about this project:thumbsup: Hopefully He is going to do a photo shoot in Feb. 08 at the Daytona International Speedway thanks to my friends at Corvette Racing, and his love of my RFZ photo's. Doug Fehan thinks that this will be a great promo for GM as well, thus him giving me permission to even take on a "clone" project of the C6R. He stated "I dont usually permit this kind of thing, but in this case OK"!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts