Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to everyone for making this an awesome place to be.

Over the last 9 months, I've received so many e-mails complementing us on a great site. Most folks point out that we have a great "feel" here, and that everyone is so friendly (and funny)... and how "different" we are from the "other" sites... and that we should "keep up the good work". Some folks even call this place "home".

I've also received plenty of PM's and e-mails about how valuable the site has been to folks (from a technical angle). And how we've been able to help them.

So, I wanted to let everyone know about all these great comments we continue to receive - it's a reflection of you.

YOU have made this site what it is, not me. I just hang out like everyone else.

Thanks again. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
97 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
There's a drving spirit behind everything worthwhile, and everything successful.

My hat's off to Pat for his efforts and relentless push to perfection.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Your Welcome. :stick:
Thanks Patrick 4 making a site thats Laid Back and full of info.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
BIG LAW MAN said:
:surprised

Wow Rudy....I didn't know you felt that strongly for Pat!
:surprised :surprised alright,,,who's f*****g with me?

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,761 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
OH.... looks like BLM is playing with his moderator tools.......
So BLM plays with his tool?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
This place is great!! Congrats on a job well done. :cheers:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
:smokin: yep,killer site,just wish i was in the mainland sometimes so i could attend a big corvette event and meet some of you guys and gals in person.does it cost anything to keep the forum up?is this a write off?;)or none of my buissness?:smokin:

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hawaii-5-lo said:
:smokin: yep,killer site,just wish i was in the mainland sometimes so i could attend a big corvette event and meet some of you guys and gals in person.does it cost anything to keep the forum up?is this a write off?;)or none of my buissness?:smokin:
Yep, it costs money. But, I'd rather pay for the site myself then have advertisers and introduce unnecessary politics and other B.S.
:thumbsup:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,761 Posts
Way to go Pat. You have made it possible for a lot of us to make new friends and have a great place to meet:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Yep, it costs money. But, I'd rather pay for the site myself then have advertisers and introduce unnecessary politics and other B.S.
:thumbsup:
Damn thats cool your Paying outs of your own pocket. Heres To Pat:cheers:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Your right, this is a great place. I belong to at least 10 forums and none even come close to this one.

Its because of the attitude you instilled in everyone when you started this forum. Its relaxed, friendly, informative and yet has plenty of humor.

I think you've attracted the best guys who were tired of all the crap they were putting up with on other forums.

My hats off to you and everyone else on this forum that make it a great place to be.

Here's to you all. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
I wish to thank pat and all the menbers of this fourm,for there help in times when i thought that the corvette was made to drive nuts.The home town feelings that are generated here(not appperent in the OTHER Fourm) make it a pleasure to interact with all the folks.And the integrity of all ,well that speakes for it self.Allway remember that we all drive a legend,and the only true sports car in america.Keep up the good work pat,and give yourself a pat on the back for me,and all of us.:cheers: :cheers: :buhbye: :partyon:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts