Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Supporting Dealer
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Superior Chevrolet moved up from #14 to the #10 largest volume Corvette dealer in the USA for 2010! We want to thank all of our friends at DC.com for doing business with us last year, whether it was buying a car (Corvette or otherwise) or doing service with us!

We really appreciate it!

Also, stay tuned for bigger and better things in 2011! We're planning some more track events at Heartland Park, and would love to get even more DC.com members involved this year! :D

K. Andrew Serum
Marketing Manager
Superior Chevrolet
www.chevyusa.com

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Hey thats great, think we can move it up to #8...:D

And this sounds like a great time to have a DC get together in Topeka... So all you track junkies start planing your trips...:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
10,261 Posts
congrats, guys! Having met several of the people that work out there I don't know why anyone would buy a car anywhere else. Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

As for the track-days, I'll be there with bells on! I'll probably just be Ivan's pit crew since mine is still down for the count after last year's debacle, but it'll still be fun.

·
Premium Member
10,261 Posts
so are you stocking Pfadt parts yet? :D

·
Supporting Dealer
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'd like to help you guys move up the list. How much of a trade can I get for a good used kidney? ;)
Bad news. The market for used kidneys has really fallen off a cliff since the recession. I'm not even sure we could re-sell it. But keep in touch! :laughing:

K. Andrew Serum
Marketing Manager
Superior Chevrolet
www.chevyusa.com

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

We speak from experience.. THEY ARE THE BEST IN ALL AREAS!! Keep up the great work! Maybe next time it can be a Vette Robert and Andrew!!

·
Supporting Dealer
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

We speak from experience.. THEY ARE THE BEST IN ALL AREAS!! Keep up the great work! Maybe next time it can be a Vette Robert and Andrew!!
:D Thanks, Wendy!

Andrew

·
DC crew
4,102 Posts
Where do you think you guys will place this year in T1? First?;)

Jr.

·
Premium Member
10,261 Posts

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,768 Posts
Looks like a good year. I hope this year can be even better

1 - 16 of 16 Posts