Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings fellow Corvette Lovers! I joined the forum Nov or Dec 2006 to seek advice on whether to fix up my 1988 Corvette (in bad shape) or buy a newer one. Also if buying, then who best from in my area.

Let me holler out a big thanks for the honest and let's face it, very frank (in terms of dollars, time, aggravation and failed expectations) answers, suggestions and tips I received. Based mostly on the invaluable information I got from this forum,.... (drum roll) .... I am pleased to announce my extreme happiness and delight at being the new owner of a 1998 Corvette Coupe. :D I bought it at Cooper Corvettes and some features are:

Torch Red/ Black Leather
LS-1 345 HP with 4 speed Auto Trans
Acquired From the Original Owner
Garaged Kept Since New
Chrome Dipped C6 Wheels (my choice)
Brand new Nitto Extreme Performance Tires

I bought the car this Christmas past, so I apologize for the tardy thank you message. However, like a good Corvette owner, I pretty much parked it for the winter. Now that it's warm I have been out playing and "Oh Baby!" What a ride! 345 HP! Oh my goodness! I thought my first 'vette was fast but this one is ridiculous! To top it off, I am up here, very close to Washington DC, where they love to drive BMW's and Porsche's. That is all just fine as my new Red Toy needs "snacks" to eat, every now and then! Heh heh! :devil:

Thanks again everybody!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pix on the way

Roger that! :thumbsup: I just posted 4 pix. They have to be approved and then they will display. It's late for me! :thud: So long!

·
Super Moderator
4,944 Posts
Congrats on your new ride. You are going to LOVE that C5!

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,527 Posts
Get ready for cruising. That time of year is here

1 - 10 of 10 Posts