Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was talking to Gary about getting my steering box redone this winter, so he ships me one of his blueprinted builds before it's even paid for with try it and if you don't like it send it back.

The cars steering is tighter and so much smoother I can't believe the difference. Just drove home from the alignment shop and what a change for the better.

The old blue beast now has the GTR1999 touch front to back. Gary did the trailing arms last year with his usual masters touch.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Gary is amazing, no doubt about it. :thumbsup:

·
Supporting Vendor
3,771 Posts
Thanks Tom, glad to help out. So you feel a night/day difference in the feel, the rest of the system is in good shape I suspect as well. Good, enjoy the car:thumbsup:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Tom, glad to help out. So you feel a night/day difference in the feel, the rest of the system is in good shape I suspect as well. Good, enjoy the car:thumbsup:
With the addition of your primo gearbox everything suspension/steering wise is new or rebuilt. With the second "new" control valve in, now have assist in both directions.

Thanks again Gary

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
So did you clean the old one up real nice and send it back telling him you weren't happy with it?:laughing:

I don't think I've ever read a thread where someone was unhappy with Gary or his work. Nice to know there are still craftsmen out there.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So did you clean the old one up real nice and send it back telling him you weren't happy with it?:laughing:

I don't think I've ever read a thread where someone was unhappy with Gary or his work. Nice to know there are still craftsmen out there.:thumbsup:
Somehow I think Gary would have caught on to that one real quick! Have you been following the thread over on CF about the upper dash pad that left here in primo condition and properly packaged, but supposedly came out of the package looking like dogs had fought with it? Buyer won't send photos ship it back or communicate with the seller but wants his money back??? Go figure.

Gary is indeed a real craftsman.

·
Registered
905 Posts
There's always someone who wants something for nothing. I gave away a good pair of half shafts in the Christmas giveway and only asked for freight costs. I packed them very well. I got an E-mail back saying they were all dented and he didn't feel like he should have to pay freight for junk. I just wrote it off.

·
Registered
95 Posts
There's always someone who wants something for nothing. I gave away a good pair of half shafts in the Christmas giveway and only asked for freight costs. I packed them very well. I got an E-mail back saying they were all dented and he didn't feel like he should have to pay freight for junk. I just wrote it off.
damn ungrates!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts