Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Digital Corvettes I can now keep up with my 16 year old.

It was driving me looney, every time I'd turn on the computer, there was a new 'super tuner' gracing the background. WTF happened to my Corvette background?

At first I was irritated, then resigned. Some of the super tuners weren't so bad. But it started to get worse. He'd put up pictures of beaters that (he thinks) he can afford. Small pictures of cars with ridiculous unpainted body kits.

So I'd replace it with some nice Corvette wallpaper from the NCM, only to have it replaced the next time I logged in. :rolleyes:

But, since I've started reading the forums here at Digital Corvettes, it's not a problem. The fantastic wallpaper from the members here stays on the computer. In fact, I'm now the one who is changing wallpaper daily. :D

Here's to Digital Corvettes, you rule! :partyon: :cheers:

·
Premium Member
53,226 Posts
Pipes said:
Thanks to Digital Corvettes I can now keep up with my 16 year old.

It was driving me looney, every time I'd turn on the computer, there was a new 'super tuner' gracing the background. WTF happened to my Corvette background?

At first I was irritated, then resigned. Some of the super tuners weren't so bad. But it started to get worse. He'd put up pictures of beaters that (he thinks) he can afford. Small pictures of cars with ridiculous unpainted body kits.

So I'd replace it with some nice Corvette wallpaper from the NCM, only to have it replaced the next time I logged in. :rolleyes:

But, since I've started reading the forums here at Digital Corvettes, it's not a problem. The fantastic wallpaper from the members here stays on the computer. In fact, I'm now the one who is changing wallpaper daily. :D

Here's to Digital Corvettes, you rule! :partyon: :cheers:
We are glad our wallpaper is keeping your son from wanting to change it!

We are glad you are enjoying the gallery. My screensaver at home is a slideshow of 50 cars from the gallery! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Its amazing how posts go astray here. :laughing: :laughing:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts