Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

121 - 140 of 1030 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Strength of schedule my man.

A big part of the ratings is strength of schedule.

There are enough wins in the games mandated by the big 10. Why on earth would they want to bring their strength of schedule down by playing Louisville?
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

What an EXCUSE! Yaw scarrrrred! :surprised

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Yes, everyone is scared to play Louisville. It's is a complete shock to me that they are able to find 12 teams to play them every year what with that powerhouse they put on the field every week. Hey, 10 years ago we almost played for the title and 24 years ago we beat your team. :rolling:

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

What an EXCUSE! Yaw scarrrrred! :surprised
Uh huh, sure.

Look at this:

http://www.ncaa.com/rankings/football/fbs/associated-press

top 25

Look at the bottom too.

Where it lists "others getting votes"

Umm, don't see Louisville anywhere.

All I could find was this;

LOUISVILLE CARDINALS

0-2 OVERALL | 0-0 ACC (7TH ATLANTIC)

FBS RANKING OFFENSE DEFENSE
Rushing 154.0 (78th) 208.0 (93rd)
Passing 246.0 (54th) 186.5 (44th)
Overall 67th 71st

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Let's see.....Ohio State, Alabama......TCU. Yeah, no relevance there. :D. My dental alma mater, Baylor is in there at 5. Gonna be a fun year to see what happens. :D

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
LOUISVILLE CARDINALS

0-2 OVERALL | 0-0 ACC (7TH ATLANTIC)

FBS RANKING OFFENSE DEFENSE
Rushing 154.0 (78th) 208.0 (93rd)
Passing 246.0 (54th) 186.5 (44th)
Overall 67th 71st
Those certainly look like the numbers of a school "collecting hardware" :rolling:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Here's some hardware that you might find useful. :laughing:

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
I couldn't care less if Alabama had no other sports or didn't win another game in any sport..... I don't watch them, I don't really care about them, and for don't really understand why that seems to be important to you.....but hey, when you're not winning football games I guess you have to find something to tide you over. :nuts:

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
I...but hey, when you're not winning football games I guess you have to find something to tide you over. :nuts:
I did find this out about Louisville:

The cheerleading squads are a national powerhouse with the large co-ed squad winning 15 National Cheerleaders Association Collegiate National championships (1985–86, 1989, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1998–99, 2003–05, 2007–09, 2011), the all-girl squad winning 9 championships (1998–99, 2001–05, 2009, 2011) and the small co-ed cheerleading squad winning 7 championships (2005–11).[8][9] The University of Louisville Spirit Groups hold more national titles than any other sport offered at the University.

:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
I already posted that days ago and Ponch said that it didn't count. C'mon man, keep up. :laughing:

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
I already posted that days ago and Ponch said that it didn't count. C'mon man, keep up. :laughing:
Junk, I am really sorry about that..

It's just....that......I can't stop Laughing!

sis boom bah:partyon:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
you know, you're right! If 'Bama hangs a banner for just showing up to the tourney, actually WINNING something is definitely good for a banner! :laughing:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Ponch has ran out of comebacks and has to start repeating himself? Say it isn't so! :surprised :laughing:

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
Talking to you is like running in circles...... you're 0-2 for another 3 days when we can start saying 0-3. :rolling:

·
Iron Fist in a Velvet Glove
5,157 Posts
Ponch has ran out of comebacks and has to start repeating himself? Say it isn't so! :surprised :laughing:
Hey, Pony-Man! I think it's funny that you're giving Ponch crap about running out of comebacks! All you've been posting is 'one trick pony' ad nauseam.

But if your football team is ranked 67th in offense and 71st in defense, I can see where you might want to take those rank rankings, along with their 0-2 record, and try to divert attention to something - anything - else.

I said that Clemson is going to beat U of L, and you were making noise about it - like U of L was going to surprise the sports world with how well they would play against Clemson. You still feel that way, or will those Freshmen still be making Freshmen mistakes?

And if U of L is so freaking good, why are they playing so many Freshmen? Oh yeah - it's because all their draft eligible players vacated the premises before Grantham screwed them up worse than when he got there. I think that nine of the ten players drafted from last years team were on defense, right Brian? Were they all Seniors, or were there any Juniors running away?

Steven

·
Iron Fist in a Velvet Glove
5,157 Posts
Are you a betting man? :D
We're all betting that:

1. You'll post yet again about ponies.
2. You'll claim that U of L will bring their "A game" to the Clemson contest.
3. If U of L comes out of that contest 0-3, then you'll talk about how they beat themselves (again - for the third time in three tries).

So I think we're ALL betting men.

I bet you're already looking forward to that "sport" where the guys wear baggy shorts, eh? Maybe U of L can actually achieve something in that "sport" this year.

:laughing:

Steven

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Hey, Pony-Man! I think it's funny that you're giving Ponch crap about running out of comebacks! All you've been posting is 'one trick pony' ad nauseam.
That's because that is all that has to be said about SEC schools! You all are one trick ponies! Can't stand the truth, eh? :laughing:

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
That's because that is all that has to be said about SEC schools! You all are one trick ponies! Can't stand the truth, eh? :laughing:
Is Louisville collecting hardware in football this year? When exactly will they make it to #20 like you said? Brian really is a good name for you....you're delusional man.

121 - 140 of 1030 Posts