Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
6,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a very interesting read and with pics... keep hitting the next > next links at the bottom...

Very interesting indeed... thought I'd share...

CLICK HERE

Yup the corvette is in there too.. :laughing::laughing:
#31 on the list = 1980 Corvette 305 "California"

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Where mo link? :huh:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Pretty funny, I was surprised at a couple of cars that made the list.

·
Sir Dude
17,444 Posts
Well that ate up a 1/2 an hr. Good read, I have ridden in a great majority of those.

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
I'd agree with maybe 1/2 of those 50 cars. It's obvious the author was out to bash the auto industry. His believe is that all cars are evil. :crazy:

"Uh-oh. Here comes trouble. Let's stipulate that the Model T did everything that the history books say: It put America on wheels, supercharged the nation's economy and transformed the landscape in ways unimagined when the first Tin Lizzy rolled out of the factory. Well, that's just the problem, isn't it? The Model T — whose mass production technique was the work of engineer William C. Klann, who had visited a slaughterhouse's "disassembly line" — conferred to Americans the notion of automobility as something akin to natural law, a right endowed by our Creator. A century later, the consequences of putting every living soul on gas-powered wheels are piling up, from the air over our cities to the sand under our soldiers' boots. And by the way, with its blacksmithed body panels and crude instruments, the Model T was a piece of junk, the Yugo of its day."

·
Super Moderator
4,944 Posts
I enjoyed reading that. Thanks. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
38 Posts
horse clips 69 vette

what is the sequence of the horse shoe shaped clips on the emergencey lines and the hydralic lines? i reworked the trailing arms and not sure how the clips go back. i know i should have taken pictures
bc eva

·
I have an Acer now.
4,591 Posts
How Ironic, an article bashing mass production, mechanization, V8 Powered cars from detroit, was probably written by some rich overpaid coscksucker who drove to work from his Manhattan penthouse apartment in a Lexus Lx 460/H enjoying the fruits of mass production and matching the carbon footprint of a 3rd world country while touting his smug "eco conciousness" and people for some reason think that his opinon has value because he is so descriminating.

I bet I could have written somthing just as well by ramdomly choosing 50 cars from the past 110 years and writing a paragrah or two on how the cars sucked because of a few flaws, it was slow, it looked like an inflamed hemoroid, "I never owned or have even seen one in person but It was a cheap piece of **** from america"

Thanks for wasting 15 seconds of my ****ing life you piece of ****, you must like ****ing with people over the internet I hope I can remember not to trust any more of the bull **** links you spew out, when you read that the corvette and the model T were on that list did you honestly think that it was worth making orther people belive it was somthing benificial to look at?

·
I have an Acer now.
4,591 Posts
**** you! and **** that guy!

It's not the first time I saw the model T on a list of the worst cars ever, I seen another list where it was on top of the list.

" The model T was the cars that gave machines to the huddled masses, all of a sudden they are mobile and wasting my ****ing gas and polluting the ****ing air of my million achier ranch, drowning the ****ing polar bears that I view from my helicopter on my bi yearly helicopter visit to the north pole and clogging up the ****ing roads and making me late to my ****ing perm, get the **** off and walk to the coal mines you ****ing peasants!!!"

Holy dog **** it's my 4000th post I'm a real ****ing looser, I'm gonna wait for one of the mods to **** with my post count, that will be exciting!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yea a fair number of those cars are staples of automotive design and lets see they for got the siracco, fiero, festiva, karma ghia, mustang 2, that weird ass isuzu suv thing with the alien looking front( still havent found a name), colt, actually a good amount of mopar from the 80's threw 90's, and possibly the prius.... depending on the angle :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts