Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

81 - 100 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
I just stole this video from Landon's instagram.

I am in love with the color! Sorry, I know this is my car and not trying to be annoying but I can't wait to see it done!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
DO you have an ETA when it'll be back down south?

I'd love to check it out in person-

That color really works the curves!!!

Richard
Nothing I'd bet money on... I'm hoping late May but as projects go, that is subject to change. I'll certainly keep you posted!

After the body work is done and the swap is complete, it will make a pitstop at either Ridetech or Smitty's in Ohio for the Instinct shock install before I go pick it up.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I just watched the short paint booth video. I like how the color flops on the curves and body lines. These modern paint formulations work great on the C3's curvy body, especially when enhanced with flares.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 ·
that looks amazing. Cant wait to see it sitting on its wheels. this is going to be on a short list of my favorite C3's in the world.
Here ya go. Josh just sent it to me. I was going to hold off for a better photo, and a bit more progress but couldn't resist sharing. Remember, there is no drivetrain so it is sitting high at the moment. The Forgeline ML3Cs look fantastic! The Wilwood Aero6 Nickel finished calipers compliment the wheels quite nicely!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #100 ·
Not a lot of progress to post about lately but I did want to share the front accessory drive Josh has sorted out.

Hopefully the motor will be in the car soon so the final details can be ironed out.

81 - 100 of 121 Posts