Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
DC Crew
20,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A week from now, the '85 will be loaded on a trailer and hauled across the country to our new place in Arizona.

Once it's there much of the interior is getting stripped, along with the weatherstripping and paint. Once it's bare, the next big project will begin.

Fortunately, I'm still going to keep it road worthy during the whole project. :thumbsup:

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Make sure you post pictures of these new projects. I also want to see a photo of the car up on blocks in Patrick's front yard. :laughing:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
:thumbsup: That's great news that you will soon join us all here in Arizona.We look forward to meeting you.

ZEP and Jill :cheers:

·
DC Crew
20,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also want to see a photo of the car up on blocks in Patrick's front yard.
I dunno, I'm already in trouble for powerwashing "Dan85" on his driveway. :rolling:

But it'll definitely be on jack stands a few weekends over at Spiderpat's!

That's great news that you will soon join us all here in Arizona.We look forward to meeting you.
Mega dittos! :cheers:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
I dunno, I'm already in trouble for powerwashing "Dan85" on his driveway. :rolling:

But it'll definitely be on jack stands a few weekends over at Spiderpat's!

Mega dittos! :cheers:

Where will you be living?

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Sounds like you and Pat finally hammered out the final details on that lucrative pool boy position.:laughing:

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
A week from now, the '85 will be loaded on a trailer and hauled across the country to our new place in Arizona.

Once it's there much of the interior is getting stripped, along with the weatherstripping and paint. Once it's bare, the next big project will begin.

Fortunately, I'm still going to keep it road worthy during the whole project. :thumbsup:
I'm jealous. Have a safe trip:thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,227 Posts
.....so your moving to the sand & wind state, I find just driving
thru Palmdale going to AZ will sand blast your ride by the time
you head back home.....:laughing:

....cool that your moving West.......:D

·
DC Crew
20,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I find just driving
thru Palmdale going to AZ will sand blast your ride by the time
you head back home
Cool that could save me the trouble of bead blasting it when I get there.

:laughing:

+1, Good luck Dan. I love AZ.
:thumbsup: Thanks! I plan to take full advantage of the year-round car weather and am looking forward to actually having a garage.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts