Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok,i was on my way back from getting a haircut, driving 2 mph under (wich is not like me at all!!!) and come uo to a light where i see a car ive always wanted to race, a toyota supra,it wasent one of the newer body styles but i knew it had work cuz i see it sitting with the other supras at the car show(didnt see motor but had gutted interior) so me taking the role of the ricer i egg him on by revving (and he deff heard me,not mufflers and no main cat) so i finally get next to him and we must have gunned it at the same time,so we're neck and neck at around 75 and have to shut it down due to traffic,after traffic dissapears we gun it again and around 80 i start to pull him (not by much cuz we all know how much the l98 sucks in any geasr thats not 1st or 2nd) and the chance ive been prayin for comes up,we're both at the light(i needed a chance like this cuz my car kick ass from 1st to second)
and the light changes and he's off( didnt notice he had drag radials) and im freakin spinnin by the time i stop spinnin he's got about 4 lengths on me and the car hooks up i coming in quick and am at his door in no time and slowly taking back my lead and we shut it down at 120 where i had him by about 2 lenghts, from what i seen he's got an intercooler and i heard the blowoff valve,man i cant wait to see him next week at the car show!

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
If he shows up at the show after that spanking :spanked:

·
Banned
68 Posts
Hot dawg. You just made my day. I have a 86 with right now 0 exaust period:laughing: If you can whip a charged cars ass, that means I can to. Do vettes get intercoolers though? Isn't it just a giant radiator? Oh yea, good job on the kill.:cheers: :cheers: You gave me alot of hope for a old motor now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts