Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well boys and girls, you are in for a treat! Watch the video and get in line. You are not going to believe what a truly fine quality microfiber towel cost! Order them while the getting is good! :partyon:

The Junkman :cheers:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Any chance you can just post the contact info so I don't have to sit through a 15 min. video?

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any chance you can just post the contact info so I don't have to sit through a 15 min. video?
Just for that, I'm going to replace the video with a 30-minute one. :devil:

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
Ole' AJ just likes to talk and MAKE people listen to him. He's so "windy" he could blow up an onion sack. C'mon Junkmeister, send us the relevant contact info and prices. I'm not always in the mood to hear your cheerful laughter and look at your smiling face.:laughing:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Reactions: dobedave

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
He gave it away in the title of his video.
I thought he was talking about my girlfriends mood lately.

Besides they're Korean and I thought we only bought American microfiber towels.:D

·
Registered
25,253 Posts

Besides they're Korean and I thought we only bought American microfiber towels.:D
:laughing: OK. Watched it. Junkman is his usual informative, charming, funny..... Oh, hell, it's worth the 15 minutes. But here are the two towels he loves as I mentioned above.

Detail Master Pro Eagle Edgeless Microfiber Towel

http://www.theragcompany.com/16-x-16-DETAIL-MASTER-PRO-Eagle-Edgeless-Blue-41012-1616-B-EL.htm

Master Clean Waffle Weave Towel

http://www.theragcompany.com/16-x-16-MASTER-CLEAN-Premium-Light-Blue-Waffle-Weave-Towel-42009-1616-LB.htm

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

You and Raid are about the 2, laziest old bastards I know! :laughing:

They don't make quality microfiber in the US anymore. Production cost are too high. You can only get the good stuff abroad, and mainly from South Korea.

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
You and Raid are about the 2, laziest old bastards I know!
I'm not sure about Raid but I'm also a SEXY old lazy bastage. Remember this guy? He never did say a curse word.:laughing:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
A.J., you described that "catchy" feeling that some towels have on your hand perfectly. I have three or four that I don't know where they came from and they feel terrible. They won't slide on your hand at all. And you can tell they don't glide on the paint. I'm chunking those and ordering some of these towels today. Good video! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
A.J., you described that "catchy" feeling that some towels have on your hand perfectly. I have three or four that I don't know where they came from and they feel terrible. They won't slide on your hand at all. And you can tell they don't glide on the paint.
You will love them Steve! They are so soft to the touch but still a heavy duty well made towel.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
A.J., you described that "catchy" feeling that some towels have on your hand perfectly. I have three or four that I don't know where they came from and they feel terrible. They won't slide on your hand at all. And you can tell they don't glide on the paint. I'm chunking those and ordering some of these towels today. Good video! :thumbsup:
That's a sure tell-tell sign of a garbage towel. Here's another tell. If you drop one of those cheap towels on the ground, it will pick up every leaf and twig within a country mile and hold onto it with the death grip of a Pitt Bull. The good towels however will release anything on the towel with a snap of the towel. That death grip that you feel are the barnacle like fibers that are clawing at your paint as you use those towels. Over a period of time, the damage will eventually show up in the form of a million swirls. Couple those cheap towels along with dust that may be sitting on your paint as you wipe across it and you have just created the perfect storm for swirl Armageddon.

You do NOT want to be THAT guy. :thud:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
That's a sure tell-tell sign of a garbage towel. Here's another tell. If you drop one of those cheap towels on the ground, it will pick up every leaf and twig within a country mile and hold onto it with the death grip of a Pitt Bull. The good towels however will release anything on the towel with a snap of the towel. That death grip that you feel are the barnacle like fibers that are clawing at your paint as you use those towels. Over a period of time, the damage will eventually show up in the form of a million swirls. Couple those cheap towels along with dust that may be sitting on your paint as you wipe across it and you have just created the perfect storm for swirl Armageddon.

You do NOT want to be THAT guy. :thud:
:agree: BTW, just placed an order and noticed shipping is $7 for orders under $50 and free for orders of at least $50. :thumbsup:
You will love them Steve! They are so soft to the touch but still a heavy duty well made towel.
Springtime's a comin' and I need some new fluffy towels. Can't wait to try them out. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:agree: BTW, just placed an order and noticed shipping is $7 for orders under $50 and free for orders of at least $50. :thumbsup:
Then there's:

Pimpin' Free Friday's! :partyon:

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
$5 for one towel? :crazy:

I'll stick to the dozen I get at Sam's Club for $13.... use them once for detail spray and then it's onto the rag heap. It doesn't even bother me that child labor in China is used to make them..... as if the child labor used in South Korea justifies a $5 towel. :crazy:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
$5 for one towel? :crazy:

I'll stick to the dozen I get at Sam's Club for $13.... use them once for detail spray and then it's onto the rag heap. It doesn't even bother me that child labor in China is used to make them..... as if the child labor used in South Korea justifies a $5 towel. :crazy:
You can get sandpaper cheaper at Home Depot. It works just as well. :laughing:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You can get sandpaper cheaper at Home Depot. It works just as well. :laughing:
:rolling: :rolling:

I shake in my boots at the thought of the appearance of Ponch's paint, although I have never taken Ponch to be much of a waxer.

Now slaying doughnuts on the other hand... :smack

1 - 20 of 163 Posts