Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys whats the best way to lower the 2010 grandsport please i need your help i want it very low the lowest thank you

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
guys whats the best way to lower the 2010 grandsport please i need your help i want it very low the lowest thank you
you can just adjust the lowering bolts, or you can cut the tops off, or you can buy shorter lowering bolts or you can take the leaf springs out and put a good set of adjustable coil overs:thumbsup: but remember if you go lower you will hit the radiator support front air dam sometimes the rockers on speed bumps and the tires could hit and crack the fenders or rear panels:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you i just lowered it today the stock bolts lowered all the way and cut the bushing its very low i love it it lowered about 2 1/2in

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
thank you i just lowered it today the stock bolts lowered all the way and cut the bushing its very low i love it it lowered about 2 1/2in
make sure you get a 4 wheel alignment:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,146 Posts

Best way, most will say is coil overs, and I would agree.

LG also sells drop spindles that lower the car 1" with out a change in suspension geometry.

http://www.lgmotorsports.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=546_554&products_id=1937

BEtween the two I'm sure you can make every speed bump and parking lot entrance with in 200 miles a threat to your rocker panels:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts