Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
I have seen that picture before and LOVE it! But just wish there was a larger version of it so that it would fit my computer screen. Do you have a larger size of it? And you have a GREAT eye when it comes to taking pictures! The pics you take of your car are AWESOME!

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
That is a contest winning Photo... Nice job
Can U do it again???
Put a driver in each car, helmets on, posed like there there diving into a leftie, wheels cranked to the left to make it look like there sliding through a leftie togeather..... i'm a BIG autox fan .... that would be my backgroud forever.... It's already my background for now.
PLEASE post more of your work:thumbsup:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks you all

Thank you guys for those nice words.
5Point7Liter, if you will e-mail me at [email protected] , I'll send you a hi-res version of that shot (much larger)
JCswm, I hear ya man, I just what you're talking about, Mine (one on the right) is kinda sittin in a way your talkin about, (wheels turned in, body bearing down a little on the left front corner) but I know what you're lookin for. I'd have a hard time taking a picture of my car from that angle while in the drivers seat. :laughing: I'd should come and take pix of your car while you're bangin those hard lefties and righties. :D

Thanks again!

Oh, and Patrick, no Carl is not on DC and he is selling that gorgeous Z06 and at an incredible price.
Check it out. www.hcvind.com

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Re: Thanks you all

Originally posted by glennm27 ...<br>
5Point7Liter, if you will e-mail me, I'll send you a hi-res version of that shot (much larger)<br>

Sounds good, whats your e-mail address?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts